• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 AR210 central storage water filing up help...!!!

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My money is on a busted exhaust clamp or hose under the clean out hatch. With the boat on a trailer, drain any water and start it up with the hose on. Run for 5 minutes and see if any water comes out the drain. If it does, then track it down.

here what i find under the hatch how can i find out where is this clamps are break from? i guess i need mechanic

Attachments

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also make sure the plug is out in the ski locker so the water can drain to the bilge... And there is a plug on the wall of the engine compartment between the engine compartment and the fuel area. This allows wter to ddrain from the front of the boat to the back where the bilge is.
under the clean out port when i open the hatch i find so many broken clamps idk where are they coming and one hole

Attachments

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think the consensus is when they build it. If they drop it , they just let it be. Metal shavings and the like can be found as well. I would tighten up your clamps and water test it. If the water is way hotter than the outside water it has to be from the engine.

sky11sky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the consensus is when they build it. If they drop it , they just let it be. Metal shavings and the like can be found as well. I would tighten up your clamps and water test it. If the water is way hotter than the outside water it has to be from the engine.
if its coming from engine how can i stop it? i need take it to the service ? which i dont want to

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You will need to look for leaks. @MrMoose used baby powder for leak detection. But on the engine might not be a great Idea. Flash light and put one in idle and throttle up the other, and look then alternate engines. I would start at the pisser lines under the passenger seat behind the driver. That would be most likely ended up in the ski locker if all the plugs are in.

Last edited:

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
here what i find under the hatch how can i find out where is this clamps are break from? i guess i need mechanic
Bingo @sky11sky ! That's at least part of your problem, if not all. You will have to track it down where those broken clamps came from. The good news is, you have a twin engine and can compare both to see what's missing on the other.

Not to say you don't have other issues, but fix these clamps with new Stainless Steel Clamps and go from there.