• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG 2015 Bimini Shirts

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would like 5XL if you order them please. Are they going to be Long Sleeve?
If it is like last year, you will be able to choose between long and short sleeve and the color. I should know more details in the next week or so which I will post in the first comment of this thread.

chris24

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I would like 1 mens XL short sleeve white
1 mens XL short sleeve graphite
1 womens M short sleeve white
1 womens M short sleeve blue

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Alright Big Frog and I are finally out of hibernation when it comes to the shirts.

Over the last two weeks I have worked with Big Frog on the design for the 2015 Bimini Fling shirt. Below are two ideas; a slightly modified version of last years shirt and a design that Big Frog came up with. We will only have on design for the shirts, so please let me know what you prefer and the design with the most votes will be the winner. Voting will close on at the end of the day (EDT) on Friday, April 17th. If you have a different/better design please let me know and we might end up using it.

Big Frog is still working up the pricing for the shirts but I don't suspect it will be much different from last year.

Modified Old design
Smith, Andrew - Safety Proof B.jpg Smith, Andrew - White Proof B.jpg

New design
Smith, Andrew - Safety Proof A (new).jpg Smith, Andrew - White Proof A (new).jpg

@upperdeck @Bruce @tim h @veedubtek @chris24 @kthrash @robert843 @Justin G. @waterboy @zedxmike @1948Isaac @BigJay17 @Tony Sweasy @DieselCamel @Big Shasta @Kristen @DiverB @ScarabMike @ArmyChief @justason

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I like the new design, May I ask the material?
The shirts are performance material, wicking and uv protection, in either long or short sleeve and your color choice.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New design, I will be buying 8 in each color, so that counts as 16 votes right?!

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Works for me!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the new design!

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can I ask for pink for the wife..she's batshit crazy about pink (works at Victoria Secret)

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last year we were able to pick any color that we wanted as long as they stocked it. My guess is that you will be able to order pink.

After a few days most people had enough sun on their arms and started wearing their fling shirts all the time. The condos have a washer and dryer so it is easy to wash them daily. We will probably order two for each of us and wear them most days.

@Rana, @Emma and Gavin still wear theirs frequently.

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I will take 3 yellow/neon LS and 2 "Hot" Pink LS (if available)..that's 5 shirts of new design !

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did not notice my name on the running list on first page. Just wanted to make sure you got me!

DiverB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One large white Long sleeve in men's, and one white long sleeve in women's size medium

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I did not notice my name on the running list on first page. Just wanted to make sure you got me!
Right now I'm just soliciting votes for the designs. However, in the morning I will update the list on the first page with peoples order. Also I will add all the details about price and color options. In advance you check out the color options here:
Mens - https://www.alphabroder.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=N3165&q=n3165
Ladies - https://www.alphabroder.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=NW3002
Youth - https://www.alphabroder.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=NB3165
Unfortunately they don't offer pink. FYI - my wife is close to being batshit crazy about pink and she doesn't work for Victoria Secrets.