• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 SCARAB 195 HO IMPULSE - PRICE???

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm trying to determine the original price and current value of a 2015 Scarab 195 HO Impulse.

After doing some Googling I see a few articles listing the MSRP at $38,665 but not sure if that is correct? The one I'm looking at has the Rotax 250 engine so please let me know if anyone purchased one new or around what was the price?

The dealer is asking a little over 34k so it seems high.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
It's probably high because there appears to be a shortage of boats right now so dealers feel they can charge what they want. Waiting list for a new boat was around 11 months in the fall.

The 2021 ID's start at around $38K.

rayski

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I'm trying to determine the original price and current value of a 2015 Scarab 195 HO Impulse.

After doing some Googling I see a few articles listing the MSRP at $38,665 but not sure if that is correct? The one I'm looking at has the Rotax 250 engine so please let me know if anyone purchased one new or around what was the price?

The dealer is asking a little over 34k so it seems high.
I have a 2014 195 HOI that I will be putting on the market in the next month or two. 130ish hours. Clean, very good condition. It will have the new “maintenance-free supercharger” installed (dealer just ordered the new SC today). We’ll be looking for $27,500.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have a 2014 195 HOI that I will be putting on the market in the next month or two. 130ish hours. Clean, very good condition. It will have the new “maintenance-free supercharger” installed (dealer just ordered the new SC today). We’ll be looking for $27,500.
You still looking to sell your scarab?

rayski

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
You still looking to sell your scarab?
yes, but of course now that it's spring I'm questioning that decision!
I have not advertised yet, because I am out of town until the second week of May.
If you are interested, I will have pictures available about May 10