• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2015 SeaDek Group Buy

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Use your finger and be done with it.

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I squeezed some in the hole, smoothed it with a piece of the package the 5200 came in that was within reach, and moved on.
Even the hole or two that isn't covered by SeaDek looks good.
Use your finger and be done with it.
Squeeze it into the hole with the package and use my finger. OK; good advice; thankfully this is a boating forum ;) LOL

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's universally good advice at that!:winkingthumbsup"

Jcottone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is this group buy still available? If not anyone else miss the first round and want to get another going ?

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They mainly do it once a year at end of season. So you'll have to wait or bite the bullet to pay full price and enjoy a full season with it.

Mrbruin2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm about to place an order with Will tomorrow....couldn't take another year of hydroturf dirt all over everyone and everything

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm about to place an order with Will tomorrow....couldn't take another year of hydroturf dirt all over everyone and everything
You won't be disappointed.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep. I also missed the group buy, and my wife was convinced I was loosing my mind paying a grand for a set of mats... At the end - it is one of the best mods, worth every penny.

mb300sd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good to hear it'll be running again.. I'm in for the next one.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got in on the group buy at the end of 14' and installed in early 15'. . . . I love it every single time I walk on it. . . . no more wet carpets to dry out.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got mine installed from the group buy @Andy S was in on. Hands down my favorite thing so far.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Also please do not take my guess that the group buy will happen. I do not want to make anyone think it will happen. I just made an educated guess. Hope I did not mislead anyone

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got an email 20% off SeaDek for 4th of July sale and free shipping! Beats waiting for Group Buy for all interested just give them a call at JetBoatPilot

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just got an email 20% off SeaDek for 4th of July sale and free shipping! Beats waiting for Group Buy for all interested just give them a call at JetBoatPilot
Just order my seadek thrust V..... Free shipping and 20%

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome. You will love the SeaDek. Get the snaps out now and get the holes filled to be ready for it.

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got my SeaDek installed a few weeks ago. I feel like I was one of the lucky ones, the old Hydroturf came up pretty easy save for a few small spots. I basically got if off in complete pieces. I found that if I grabbed a good portion of it and started it coming off, so long as I kept the momentum, it would come up in one piece. Windex followed by Acetone took care of any remaining clue, but the majority of it came off with the hydroturf.

We REALLY like the feel of the SeaDek, but I'm disappointed that it is a little harder to clean than I had hoped. I was hoping it would be a simple "wipe off", but I find I have to give it a good scrub down. A stiff bristled hand brush does a good job in this case. SimpleGreen seems to work well, but I'm concerned about the residue that it leaves because it is difficult to really flush it out after.

Has anyone used 303 Water Repellent (or similar) on it? I noticed that the first few drops of water bead off of it, but eventually it gets wet. I was wondering if any sort of water repellent would help in keeping dirt from adhering to it also.

Lastly, what is the suggested method to fix any nicks? I found a small "chip" in one location, and am wondering if a product like LVP is a good idea to glue down the piece before it gets torn deeper.

IMG_3672.JPG IMG_3673.JPG IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3676.JPG

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2016 SeaDek Group Buy Announcement

Hey Guys and Gals, we're getting lots of requests for a SeaDek group buy again this year and I wanted to let you know that we'll be launching a new group buy which will kick off in September like we did last year. I will have details ready for you as soon as I can work them out and will announce them within the next few weeks.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will it only be for Yamahas ? Looking to see if you will do it for a 19 ft Chaparral sport as well ? Just curious

Thanks