• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2015 SX240 For Sale $42,000.00

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Haha! True statement, but what was worse, was seeing how much better the boat gonna be living now. Her own boat lift off the dock. Being able to see her new owners all the time.. I bet she has already forgot all about me! lol

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got R Did! Didn't you, @ACrews?

--

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did, I did!
Now you just need to figure out who can carry your beer to Bimini. While you putz around on your new jet ski, LOL.

--

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ACrews boats new winter home. Thanks Alan for all the help.
12091617.JPG

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep, ive been wanting to get out to Port Tobacco restaurant on my boat, just havent made it out there yet... I dont know if you are interested in a tower for the boat, but I saw another guy in MD was selling the tower off of a 2014 AR240...

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yep, ive been wanting to get out to Port Tobacco restaurant on my boat, just havent made it out there yet... I dont know if you are interested in a tower for the boat, but I saw another guy in MD was selling the tower off of a 2014 AR240...
Couple of years ago I lived on the Port Tobacco river. Real close to the Port Tobacco Marina restaurant. Pretty cool place but you have to go thru a no wake zone and then tie off to a pier, sea wall, or if crowed another boat. Very different from Tims II over by you. I will be going to Tims II a couple times this summer!