• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2015 SX240 For Sale $42,000.00

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Exactly! Moreover, @ACrews boat is red. Those tend to be faster.:D

That boat is beautiful, and taken care of by a pro.

--
Redheads, red cars, red boats ... I have never met one that was not fast :winkingthumbsup"

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I was going to upgrade to a newer Yamaha boat I would probably on my to GA!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for not putting any pressure on me guys :winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup"

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately, we will not be able to buy Acrews boats. I spoke with Acrews on the phone and felt that he is very trustworthy. But between him being in GA and me driving a Pilot, we have decided to stand down. We almost pulled the trigger though. Really really close. But it looks a lot that I will have to post WTB 190 in the near future :banghead:

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats @PortTobacco II!

@ACrews, are you upgrading to something you can live on?
As bad as I'd like to, I'm gonna have to wait a little while. Went thru several bad months at work after we got back from Bimini, but projections looking good now. First saw these while we was in Bimini & fell in love with them. It has taken me till jus last week to find out who made them.

Screenshot_2016-12-05-23-00-28.png

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Screenshot_2016-12-05-23-01-02.png
& this is the reality I'll probably end up with! Haha @Bruce

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
As bad as I'd like to, I'm gonna have to wait a little while. Went thru several bad months at work after we got back from Bimini, but projections looking good now. First saw these while we was in Bimini & fell in love with them. It has taken me till jus last week to find out who made them.

View attachment 49057

http://www.conceptboats.com ????

i looked really hard at these before i bought the cat

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
http://www.conceptboats.com ????

i looked really hard at these before i bought the cat
You got it @DieselCamel. I had never seen anything like it. There was 1 in Bimini I seen several times but it was always coming or going so I couldn't ever get a good look at it. I can't tell ya how many times I've seen them on trailers up & down I-95.

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah definitely awesome boats. I saw one at our boat show a couple of years back. Fell in love. Owners seem to love them as there are never that many for sale.

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah definitely awesome boats. I saw one at our boat show a couple of years back. Fell in love. Owners seem to love them as there are never that many for sale.
I agree! I haven't got to see them in person yet. Looking around on boattrader, there aren't many for sale.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm officially boatless as of today. Thanks @PortTobacco II & I hope you enjoy her as much as I did.
Thanks Alan ....although my bank account is NOT too happy... oh well my mortgage holder will just have to wait for their payment ;):):winkingthumbsup" just kidding. It sure is a pretty boat and I am looking forward to get out on the water with it.
I appreciate all your help closing the deal ....since I am currently lacking in the tow vehicle department.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hahahaa, poor Alan, I think it was the boat's destiny to go on towless buyer. LOL