• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Sx240 dim connext screen

Gmac42113

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello my 2016 sx240 has a dim connect screen. When I put a flash light up to the screen I can see the display and function as normal. When I go to the brightness section of settings I can adjust brightness but just the lights on the buttons below the screen dim in and out. Battery's are reading 12V. Radio and lights and everything work. Anyone ever had this issue before

Not sure if this is your issue but I had something similar when my navigation lights got turned on during the day. I could not see the screen when it went to night mode.

Not sure if this is your issue but I had something similar when my navigation lights got turned on during the day. I could not see the screen when it went to night mode.

How did you get it out of this night mode/anchor mode? Did you just go into the setting and switch from night to day and the screen lit up. When I'm in the settings I am able to adjust brightness but only the buttons below the screen can dim and out

Back