• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Yamaha 190 FSH Center Console Models With Pictures - 190 FSH Sport - 190 FSH Deluxe

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha has officially released the website this time. https://yamahaboats.com/center-console

@Murf'n'surf is reporting from the launch at Yamaha new boat release at 11am. It is the 2016 Yamaha 190 FSH - Live Coverage

The three models are described individually at;

190 FSH Sport MSRP $31,999 Top of the line model featuring a T-top over the center console.

190 FSH Deluxe MSRP $29,999 All the features of the 190 FSH with generous upgrades including a bow pedestal seat and console storage curtain.

190 FSH MSRP $27,999 A value-packed boat offering the versatility of fishing and family fun in one jet-powered package.

I expect that it well sell very well to young fishermen with families as a boat that is well suited to fishing as well as entertaining the family.

There are three models ranging from $27,999 to $31,199.

There is a jet drive powered washdown system at the stern and a mount or trolling motor at the bow. Rod holders can be seen in this picture as well. The T-top is included on the Sport model

The front of the center console opens to an area that appears to be similar in size to the head compartment on at 242. It is lockable which is a great new feature.

There is an 18 gallon aerated livewell at the stern.

The single 1.8 appears to be easily accessible. What is the silver tube on the right side? Perhaps a filter for the wash down?

The stern is configured for water sports

The design is very open

The articulating keel will provide great stability when trolling.

Another new feature is the "Fuel Management Display (gal/hour, gallons used)".

The Deluxe and Sport models come with dual batteries.

The windshield is removable and the T-Top comes off easily for garage storage.

Last edited:

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well it is a very nice boat. I only wish it was a few feet longer, with a gunwales a little higher off the water, so I could take it offshore 10 miles comfortably. If that were the case, I would buy it tomorrow.

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Very nice.... I will be the first to COMPLAIN.....
where is the 21 and 24 Models LOL..
Just put them out and be done with it!!!!!

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I should have posted this here:

What do you guys think about the raw water wash down? If you are in the bay that would be salt water.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well it is a very nice boat. I only wish it was a few feet longer, with a gunwales a little higher off the water, so I could take it offshore 10 miles comfortably. If that were the case, I would buy it tomorrow.
They will need another model with the gunwales up. This looks styled like the bay versions. I think a lot of people like the deeper water style. That will be needed on the larger 24' if they go that route.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I was just at the AC boat show last week. It would have been nice to have seen the boat there giving the timing of the press release. Glad to see Yamaha expanding into new boat segments.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Need a trolling motor mount...

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Bruce The silver tube you are seeing is present in all 190 series. It is just a stainless flared tube that the fuel filler runs through. I am not sure wy they made it like they did but the hose just passes through it.

As for the raw water washdown, that is a great deal. I had raw water washdown when I used to guide in Charlotte Harbor. It doesnt matter what the water is as long as you can keep the decks clean, specially if you throw a net for live bait. It makes a mess of the decks in a heart beat. If you get out and catch chicken dolphin (mahi mahi) when they hit the deck they start to bleed. You can catch a school of them by hooking one, bringing it to the boat and leaving it in the water, grab light tackle and silver bare hooks and you can literally fill the gunnels and your pretty boat will be a bloody mess in minutes... Its a great item for a fishing boat. I would like it for my boat when people board from the shore, to be able to hose any mud or silt off the back deck and their feet before they make way into the carpet would be a big plus. Being it is generated from the engine, it would be very nice if it was off of the hot discharge, specially since the 90's hot discharge is not scalding....

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This would be perfect at 23-24 feet, I love the center console and live well but I'm too used to the space of a 23 foot boat, Beautiful boat.