• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Yamaha AR190 and AR192 Receive Very Nice New Towers

JGNething

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just purchased a 2016 SX190 and am ordering a factory tower to install on it. Has anyone done this? Have any comments or recommendation's?

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why not purchase an AR190? Do you come out ahead if you put the tower on an SX?

JGNething

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This late in the season there are virtually no AR's available so we bought the SX. At a pretty good price I might add. So the $2000 price difference between the SX and the AR and me purchasing the SX now at a discount I feel like I will come out ahead of the game and I get the two front swivel seats as opposed to the bench on the AR.

Irvs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Did you install it?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm interested in hearing how it goes ordering a factory tower.