• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Yamaha fsh 190

Jizzy242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’ve recently got the fsh 190 jet boat and I’ve notice the check engine light is comin on. I scanned it with my candoo pro and it shows code 76. I cleared it and it comes rite back when I start the engine. I went under the console and notice the wires was off from the no wake switch. Can someone help me with putting the wires in the rite spot with a diagram. Thanks

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My boat and service manual are down in Florida so I cannot help you but you may want to re-post this on the Yamaha FSH section and someone should pick it right up.

Jizzy242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My boat and service manual are down in Florida so I cannot help you but you may want to re-post this on the Yamaha FSH section and someone should pick it right up.
Thanks am new to this site so I’ll try look for it.