• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2017 212x Louisiana - Wake boat $52,000 - Lot's of modifications

WhalerMax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Selling our 212x 2017 - Lot's of love went into this build- All speakers changed to JL Audio M series, 2 subwoofers, 2 amps. GPS speed control for surf sports, seadeck flooring kit installed with accessory pieces, all decals removed, just fully serviced with new oil, plugs, filters, ect. Always covered, on lift on roofed dock. Trailer included - galvanized

The catch- the Connext screen is out. No one has one in stock. It does not affect use since the speed, rpms, ect is also accessed through ridesteady. Stereo controlled through phone or rear remote. I dont have the patience to wait any longer for the screen, as it has been 8 weeks since i ordered the new screen and im ready to move on. Alternative to me selling is finding a screen and selling complete at 55

Attachments

WhalerMax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Ooh great call. I’m going to contact them.

WhalerMax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Still no movement with the screen. We used the boat this weekend, but I cant stand not being able to see RPMs, Fuel, Ect.

Would consider an offer if someone has a threshold for the unknown.

TropicStar

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Still no movement with the screen. We used the boat this weekend, but I cant stand not being able to see RPMs, Fuel, Ect.

Would consider an offer if someone has a threshold for the unknown.
Any update in regards to the Connext screen? I have the same issue.