• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 AR240 Bilge Pump Question

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like my bilge pump is dead. When I turn it on manually, all you can hear from it is a click and the bilge pump icon turns red. I ordered a new one, but it could take a couple of weeks. Does anyone know of a direct replacement bilge pump of another brand?

Thanks!!

Did you ever get this fixed? We are having the same issue. Replaced the bilge but icon still red on the connext and doing the same !

Back