• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Bimini Christmas Toy Drive

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been late ordering presents so I am in for $100 for the Bimini kids. Who will join me?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guys, I want to stress that the Vander Werf's are paying for the fuel, maintenance and customs and immigration fees to deliver these toys to Bimini. I imagine those costs are in the low thousands on their own.

Thank you to everyone who has and will contribute.

Karie Vander Werf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The elves are back and we are compiling the videos and photos! WOW! We had a great time! It was a (an unexpected) new format and I thought we were doomed... but it all came together and we are SO excited and already planning for next year. Thank you ALLLLLL for donating, whether toys or monetarily - we and the kids appreciate it so very much. Follow Bimini Toy Drive on FB if you have it - and we are going to try to make an Instagram page as well. #BiminiToyDrive

25399186_2020026828276561_6694470397579173897_n.jpg