• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Yamaha AR240 - 3 Zone Setup?

Pure MI Boater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello fellow Jet Boaters - appreciate any help those of you who are better versed in audio than myself.

The stock audio wasn’t cutting it anymore so I swapped the stock speakers with JL 6.5s fore & aft - however they still sound underpowered & can’t hear them at the sandbar without making anyone in the cabin go deaf.

Looking to add tower speakers & an amp - to power them all - but looks like Connext only supports 2 zones? Any idea what setup could get me the ability to control the volume fore, aft & tower separately?

looking through the threads looks like my setup is a bit different as the head unit appears to be in the helm storage area.

All help/advice appreciated!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You can use three of these to make 3 zones (along with some RCA splitters)