• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2017 Yamaha Fx Ho Cruiser

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20180512_134544.jpg
Selling my 2017 FX Ho Cruiser. 51 hrs. Triton aluminum trailer. Ski has been garage kept, but do have Yamaha cover still in box I'd let go half price of new one. Was purchased new 03/2017. Only selling due to recent marriage & received the blessing for another boat. $12,500.00 obo

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
51 hours and flawless? You're a better jet ski captain than I! Good luck brother!

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
$10,900.00

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're giving it away at that price! I'm about to list both of mine for sale for probably more than that!

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're giving it away at that price! I'm about to list both of mine for sale for probably more than that!
Should I go up? Lol. I'm almost on verge of putting a deposit on a boat, but would feel better about it if the ski was gone...as bad as I hate to get rid of it.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Keep it! We're only selling ours to buy new ones. No way will I ever be without a ski again.

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Don't think I haven't considered it. Just don't have the room for everything

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
should have hit me up when you knew I was shopping.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My brother has one of these. Ran it approx 10 hours on Lake Michigan over the last couple of weeks. Rock solid. Handles the chop. Flies in glassy conditions. Is reasonably tossable. Great ski for tow sports. Bulletproof Yamaha engine. No supercharger to maintain, takes regular gas. Hot ski. Highly recommended.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Didn't think you was interested brother. I've had it posted since middle of July.
I wasn’t interested at 13k but probably would have bought it at 10k or 10.5k

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a nice ski! I have an SVHO and the FX setup is like ridding a Cadillac on the water. A while back my dad was looking into getting rid of his Kawasaki 1100 for an FX HO so he may be interested, I shall pass on the info.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ya always gotta start somewhere.
I agree but you now realize I would have bought your ski at the price you will sell it for and I would have bought your sx240 for the price you sold it for you gotta keep me in mind lol

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I agree but you now realize I would have bought your ski at the price you will sell it for and I would have bought your sx240 for the price you sold it for you gotta keep me in mind lol
I will, I will! You never ask what I will take, ya goober! Lol

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will, I will! You never ask what I will take, ya goober! Lol
I will keep in mind next time you will take 20-30% less the your initial offer lol the boat still bites me I should still be rolling in that 40k sx240.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 ... Just buy his as a 2nd ski and its done!
The thought crossed my mind problem is my current family situation I have zero need for a second ski. I plan to buy a second one again but I don't need it for another 2 years so there is no point in it now.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ahhh. Go ahead and buy it.. Hell I'll even store it at my house so u won't even realize u have a 2nd one!