• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2017 Yamaha Fx Ho Cruiser

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will talk with the boss tonight

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
View attachment 76775 Only selling due to recent marriage & received the blessing for another boat. $12,500.00 obo
you got engaged and you sold the boat, you getting merried you are selling the ski. Please wait on the next boat until you get a couple of kids, just in case

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
you got engaged and you sold the boat, you getting merried you are selling the ski. Please wait on the next boat until you get a couple of kids, just in case
Lol! Already have one that doesn't like riding ski, but it's hard to ride 3 where we ride anyway. Lil man can roam around on a boat better than he can a ski.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I tried but I failed. Claire wont let me buy a 3rd vessel.:(

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I tried but I failed. Claire wont let me buy a 3rd vessel.:(
Did you offer to name it after Claire? Did you mention that it is a surprise for her?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you offer to name it after Claire? Did you mention that it is a surprise for her?
No way, she will never have approve of anything that I am riding on to have a female name. Even if it is her own name.

The conversation went more or less like this ...

Me: baby do you remember the guy whose bought we almost bought?
Wife: @MrMoose ?
me: no the guy from GA
Wife: a the red boat ?
me: yes
wife: and ?
me: he is seling his jetski
wife: and? dont we have a jetski already ?
me: yes but it is a good deal, probably 11K with tax tag title and pick up fuel
wife: not sure, I am still learning and I dont want to trash the new ski.
me: you are doing much better, so I will worry about that
wife: and our existing jetski ?
me: we will sale for 4 to 5K
wife: so this is only going to cost us like 6k
me: kind of, but not really
wife:not sure, but besides a newer jetski what are we gaining from getting this over our jetski ?
me: it has a more powerful engine , actually it is the same engine as our boat and it rides much better
wife: 53mph is fast enough for me, is there anything else besides " it rides better"?
me: well our jetski will not be able to keep with the boats on a Bimini crossing, but the new one will be able too.
wife. aa I see now! No we are not getting the jetski. Nice try. How was Hana's school today .........

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
No way, she will never have approve of anything that I am riding on to have a female name. Even if it is her own name.

The conversation went more or less like this ...

Me: baby do you remember the guy whose bought we almost bought?
Wife: @MrMoose ?
me: no the guy from GA
Wife: a the red boat ?
me: yes
wife: and ?
me: he is seling his jetski
wife: and? dont we have a jetski already ?
me: yes but it is a good deal, probably 11K with tax tag title and pick up fuel
wife: not sure, I am still learning and I dont want to trash the new ski.
me: you are doing much better, so I will worry about that
wife: and our existing jetski ?
me: we will sale for 4 to 5K
wife: so this is only going to cost us like 6k
me: kind of, but not really
wife:not sure, but besides a newer jetski what are we gaining from getting this over our jetski ?
me: it has a more powerful engine , actually it is the same engine as our boat and it rides much better
wife: 53mph is fast enough for me, is there anything else besides " it rides better"?
me: well our jetski will not be able to keep with the boats on a Bimini crossing, but the new one will be able too.
wife. aa I see now! No we are not getting the jetski. Nice try. How was Hana's school today .........

The conversation should have been more like this.....
Me: Baby...reflecting back on all that we went through our courtship, marriage and kids I am falling more in love with you everyday
Wife: (suspiciously) What do you want now?
Me: Nothing. I just felt like opening up my heart to you, and lay bare my soul
Wife: *sigh* my hero. I love you too baby :kiss:
Me: Love you too wife :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: . I am planning to buy you a surprise gift. Can I do that and surprise you with something that you will really love. I just want to appreciate you for all the things you have done for me all these years
Wife: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: go ahead and surprise me
Me: After a few days... ta da .. Meet your new jetski. I am naming it Claire's Jetski
Wife: Awww...you shouldn't have. Now let me go and find my gun....I will be right back :angelic:
Me: Goodbye cruel world :drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The conversation should have been more like this.....
Me: Baby...reflecting back on all that we went through our courtship, marriage and kids I am falling more in love with you everyday
Wife: (suspiciously) What do you want now?
Me: Nothing. I just felt like opening up my heart to you, and lay bare my soul
Wife: *sigh* my hero. I love you too baby :kiss:
Me: Love you too wife :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: . I am planning to buy you a surprise gift. Can I do that and surprise you with something that you will really love. I just want to appreciate you for all the things you have done for me all these years
Wife: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: go ahead and surprise me
Me: After a few days... ta da .. Meet your new jetski. I am naming it Claire's Jetski
Wife: Awww...you shouldn't have. Now let me go and find my gun....I will be right back :angelic:
Me: Goodbye cruel world :drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:
And it was going so well... !

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Amar Nanduri I actually did 3 years ago for our other Yamaha ( not the boat, the grand piano). I literary said that it is something that I want to buy for you but it is 20% more that I have money for, can you cover the other 20% and she said YES. Little did she know that 20% on a grand piano is not small peanuts LOL

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Anu has gotten wise to my sweet talk. Anytime I say something along these lines the first word out of her mouth is NO :D

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@ACrews I know it looks like a total highjack. Which it is, but the subtle point it to keep bumping it on top