• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2018 212X North Carolina

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Never been in salt water.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Price bump. $53,500.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Price bump.

$53K and I’ll put a full set of radials including the spare on the trailer.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it don't by spring, the price is going up!

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Same here, especially with the 2021s lagging behind. I'm not trying to break anyone, I think this is a fair enough deal.

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I honestly cannot believe this hasn't sold yet.
This is the same thing we saw when we bought a new boat this year.
The price difference has to make sense to the buyer. This boat is 57K and basically 3 years old. A new one can be had for 62-65k if you don't mind waiting.
We looked at a 2019 Moomba Craz for 78k. I bought a 2021 for 85k. if the 2019 Craz was 68k it would make sense, but doesn't make sense for a few thousand dollar difference in my opinion. Not trying to hijack, GLWS!! Beautiful boat with the green accents.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think the price is $53k, not 57k. With low hours seems like a decent price compared to original MSRP (not to mention tax, dealer prep,etc).

The biggest challenge is probably time of year. Every boat and jet ski I have bought is in the off season because the deals can be better.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Svannorman I seen your post about a 2018 212X back in Nov. I think it had 220 hrs?

This one has less than 20 hours. I'm sure we could arrange shipping if you're interested.

foozed

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Good luck with your sale! I am also selling my newer boat, a 2020 212S with low hours in NC - winter has folks hibernating but things pick up in Spring for sure!

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats, but it's a shame.
Thanks!

Maybe I'll be back one day. We are not moving forward with anything this year as far as a replacement recreational something or another. I told the wife if we miss it really bad we'll just buy another one.

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well, as speaking as someone on the Market, just buying another one is harder then you may think. I've checked every dealer on the East Coast and even out in Midwest and there is no inventory until 2022.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, as speaking as someone on the Market, just buying another one is harder then you may think. I've checked every dealer on the East Coast and even out in Midwest and there is no inventory until 2022.
It wouldn't be anytime soon. I'm not sure I would buy a jet again. I would like to have a big center console at some point in my life.