• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2018 AR210 .. Thinking of Selling

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a blue 2018 AR210 that I am thinking of selling. Only 70 hours on the boat. Upgraded sound system with 2 amps and a massive subwoofer, dual batteries, automatic trim tabs, jet boat pilot steering enhancements, depth/fish finder on top of the stock depth finder and full seadeck mats all around. Comes with Galvanized trailer which has brand new goodyear radial tires not the factory ply crap tires. Only reason I am thinking of selling is because I want to get a boat I can spend the night on like a cuddy cabin. Pristine condition. I am in Bradenton. I am original owner got it straight from the showroom.

Last edited:

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Attaching Pictures. PITA to transfer this many pics but got it done. lol. As you can see.. it's super clean boat.

Attachments

Dodi5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
O you still have it

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That boat is exceptionally clean and won't last at that price IMO.

Why are you selling?

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That boat is exceptionally clean and won't last at that price IMO.

Why are you selling?
Just thinking of buying something on which wife and I can spend the night on the water. Thank you for the comment.

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Attaching Pictures. PITA to transfer this many pics but got it done. lol. As you can see.. it's super clean boat.
Also got this question today so thought I'd answer here.. front of the boat does not have any scratches. What you see is just tape residue left form when I transported it on a truck bed. I just moved from Seattle to Florida. Used gorilla tape to keep heavy duty plastic wrap tight on the boat to protect it from the elements and it left some residue on the front.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just thinking of buying something on which wife and I can spend the night on the water. Thank you for the comment.
Totally understand that. Good luck on the hunt for a "water camper" :D

I won't lie, I'm showing the wife pictures and doing my best sales pitch. We were looking at upgrading to an AR240 in the fall, but honestly this looks so dang nice, and the price sure beats what we were expecting to spend on another one. I doubt I get much traction, but we'll see.

Good luck with the sale!

washipdog

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What price are you thinking?

BERZRAM

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
How much are you asking?
Where are you located?
I have cash in hand, and dont mind a road trip

isitsummeryet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pending Sale at 40K. Thanks everyone that showed interest but its slated to sell to the first guy who came and put a deposit down. Should close by end of this week.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
man i looked hard at this boat. the boss lady talked me out of it. glad you sold it.