• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2018 yamaha 212 limited s captains chair seat

Motomikeo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am selling the stock 2018 Yamaha 212 Limited S drivers seat that came out of my boat. The seat is basically brand new as it was removed after just one outing. On the bolster there are about 4 stitches missing. Yamaha decided to warranty the entire seat so no need for this one that was removed. Seems like an upholstery place could fix it easily or just buy the new holster part of the seat and screw it on. Or just use it as is, it's not that bad really. It just bothered me since the boat was so expensive haha.

Manufacturer Part#
F3R-U3711-50

The chair retails for over $1,000 new but I figured I would toss it up here for $400 to see if there was any interest. (I would be open to shipping, but imagine it could get expensive and would just need to quote it out for you on a case by case basis)

Chair is located in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Attachments

dwlovatt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am selling the stock 2018 Yamaha 212 Limited S drivers seat that came out of my boat. The seat is basically brand new as it was removed after just one outing. On the bolster there are about 4 stitches missing. Yamaha decided to warranty the entire seat so no need for this one that was removed. Seems like an upholstery place could fix it easily or just buy the new holster part of the seat and screw it on. Or just use it as is, it's not that bad really. It just bothered me since the boat was so expensive haha.

Manufacturer Part#
F3R-U3711-50

The chair retails for over $1,000 new but I figured I would toss it up here for $400 to see if there was any interest. (I would be open to shipping, but imagine it could get expensive and would just need to quote it out for you on a case by case basis)

Chair is located in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Hey did you sell this already?

boaterboy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
this available still?

boaterboy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
can you text me a pick of the bottom of the chair. 334-695-0235 just want to see what bracket and make sure it will work. i have an 2015 sx240 but i would think its the same.

Motomikeo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
can you text me a pick of the bottom of the chair. 334-695-0235 just want to see what bracket and make sure it will work. i have an 2015 sx240 but i would think its the same.
It's actually all boxed up and ready to ship currently. I'm pretty sure they are all the same. I can take a picture of the bottom of the seat on my boat I will be taking out probably in the next few days here. There's four bolts with 10mm heads that hold it onto the bracket.

boaterboy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok I’m sure it’s the same but if you will do that it would be great. I send 18 wheelers through Phoenix daily if you could meet someone with it at a truck stop or Walmart or something along I-10 to make the exchange to avoid having to ship it. I’ll touch base next week and see if we can arrange it?