• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Yamaha 242SE Limited Complete Tower and Bimini frame For Sale does not include the Bimini canvas

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a tower with the Bimini frame for sale. The port side stanchion is broken and it has scratches up the tower on that side. The tower is not bent but had to be replaced due to the broken stanchion since it is sold as a unit. The new tower sells for 11,000 from Yamaha.
I will take $1500. I’m located near the Tampa/Clearwater area. Please call Peter 513-652-8065

Attachments

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
How did that happen so other members can avoid the same issue

Best of luck with the sale

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was sure hoping for new canvas when my tower was replaced. Figured, it’s all sold together, sure it’ll come with another. Nope. Lol

I thought I was being sneaky taking it out of the boat when I dropped it off for the repair. Touché Yamaha. Lol!

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
How did that happen so other members can avoid the same issue

Best of luck with the sale
My boat lift had an uncommanded runaway and snapped the cable and dropped the boat

Chip F.

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is it the pivot point that is broken on the port side ? do you have the piece or pieces that broke off? Do you have any photos of it off of the boat if it was taken off yet? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes the pivot point is broken. Still on the boat so no pictures disassembled.

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I was sure hoping for new canvas when my tower was replaced. Figured, it’s all sold together, sure it’ll come with another. Nope. Lol

I thought I was being sneaky taking it out of the boat when I dropped it off for the repair. Touché Yamaha. Lol!
It might have but the dealer may have kept it since the old one was not provided back to dealer. Might be worth asking if it did come with one and if so, swap it.

stan francic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
hi there
do you still have the tower? is the Bimini frame attached to it or can it be removed?