• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 212X ballast

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Ladies and gents,

I am curious as to how much weight each of the rear ballast adds to the boat. Owners manual is in the boat at our storage facility so I’m unable to look for it. Any feedback would be appreciated for planning tomorrow.

Thank you!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I believe with all three tanks filled its about 1200 lbs.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Don't know the exact split off the top of my head. You can fill each independently. I want to say it's like 600 in the ski locker and 300 on each side.

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I thought it was 1100lbs total - 250/250/600 - at any rate that gets you close whether or not 250 or 300

MNJets

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Correct on the 250 lbs each side in the solid tanks - port & starboard. 600 lbs in the floor locker in the bow. I recently purchased the 2019 212X and recall that 1100 lbs number. Volume in gallons - approximately 132 gallons total.