• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Fusion & Error mute ?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok, got my new boat and trying to do some driveway boating.

1. Boat’s out of gas... was hoping the dealer would fill it, but they didn’t. (So far that’s my only disappointment with the dealer). But, Connext about every 3-4 minutes sounds the low fuel alarm. I hit mute and the error returns. How do I just turn on the radio, without everything else?

2. Didn’t see this in Connext, but on the fusion unit on the swim deck, when I adjust volume, it is only changing Zone 2. This seems to be the swim deck speakers and tower. How do I select which zone I’m wanting to adjust?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, the infamous low fuel alarm!!! lol. No idea what to do with the new COnnext. In the old one, there was no supressing it other than pushingthe damn mute button every 2 min.
"SYS" button push and hold (I think) would start up the COnnext without engines)? (I think) (there is a way)

--

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Oh, the infamous low fuel alarm!!! lol. No idea what to do with the new COnnext. In the old one, there was no supressing it other than pushingthe damn mute button every 2 min.
"SYS" button push and hold (I think) would start up the COnnext without engines)? (I think) (there is a way)

--
Connext comes right on when turning the key on. It says in “Float mode”, which I assumed was what I wanted. Dealer says “float” vs “running” mode really doesn’t do anything different. Manual makes it look like float mode might make the radio info a bit more prevalent on the home screen. And that’s it.

I would think sitting in the driveway would be the same as backed up to a beach in 2’ water. Just wanting to play music while I ruminate on mods and turn everything else off. :)

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You don’t want the keys on while beached. Like previously stated hold the button down till it boots up.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’ll be out there again this afternoon and will check, but I don’t think I have that button?? I’ve got the large screen. No buttons along the edges like prior versions.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m only halfway through the manual. Guess I’ll keep reading this afternoon, too.

wTheOnew

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For 2, press the center of the volume knob to cycle through zone 1, zone 2, and both. On the Connext zone 1 is front and zone 2 is back on the fade setting.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
For 2, press the center of the volume knob to cycle through zone 1, zone 2, and both. On the Connext zone 1 is front and zone 2 is back on the fade setting.
Tks. I finally got them linked. I guess that’s what I want. I think zone 1 is all in boat speakers including swim deck. Zone 2 is the tower and bar.