• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do the lateral thrusters work without the thrust vectors?
Yes they work with or without the TV's. Lateral Thruster is probably the coolest thing we've ever invented...in my humble opinion.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is there a link to these products? I have a SeaDoo Utopia with twin jets, haven't yet had it in the water, but have heard that the twins respond to steering better. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jonas
The group buy is for Thrust Vector products listed on our website with the exception of the Thrust Vector Wake.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
From what I can see the products on that link are all for Yamahas. Earlier in the thread it says BRP will included also. Is there any info on twin SeaDoo applications?
We can sell Thrust Vectors to SeaDoo and other BRP powered jet boats from 2005-2019.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

yup talon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Fairly certain this question was indirectly answered already but I have to ask... would this group buy include the thrust vector for Glastron jets? I’ve been hitting refresh on Jetboatpilot.com for weeks and it still says sold out. :(

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Fairly certain this question was indirectly answered already but I have to ask... would this group buy include the thrust vector for Glastron jets? I’ve been hitting refresh on Jetboatpilot.com for weeks and it still says sold out. :(
We had too many issues with Thrust Vector for Glastron models so we stopped selling them. Sorry.

galonuscct

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I am new to jet boating and will be picking up my 2019 Yamaha 242x Friday. I have learned I need these thrust vectors to get the feel I am used to with an I/O when docking. I just learned about the bad jet spray for tubing and am some what feeling buyers remorse before I even have the boat because I know my wife and kids won't like the spray in their face when tubing.

Which thrust vector product do I need to both help steering and knock down the jet spray so I can use all my same ropes for tubing? I would like to jump in on this deal if one of these products helps. Does the thrust vector wake do the same?

Previous boat was a 04 chaparral 274 Sunesta.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am new to jet boating and will be picking up my 2019 Yamaha 242x Friday. I have learned I need these thrust vectors to get the feel I am used to with an I/O when docking. I just learned about the bad jet spray for tubing and am some what feeling buyers remorse before I even have the boat because I know my wife and kids won't like the spray in their face when tubing.

Which thrust vector product do I need to both help steering and knock down the jet spray so I can use all my same ropes for tubing? I would like to jump in on this deal if one of these products helps. Does the thrust vector wake do the same?

Unfortunately the product you need is the Thrust Vector Wake, which is not included in the group buy this year. We can change your order and if I'm not mistaken we'll have inventory to ship later this week.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I might be interested, it depends on the discount so I will keep watch until I see the update. Thanks

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I might be interested, it depends on the discount so I will keep watch until I see the update. Thanks
There wont be a sale on Thrust Vector Wake for some time. I'm sorry but we're having difficulty keeping up at regular price. There's even a potential price increase coming before year's end.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There wont be a sale on Thrust Vector Wake for some time. I'm sorry but we're having difficulty keeping up at regular price. There's even a potential price increase coming before year's end.
Im just interested in the thrust vectors.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Im just interested in the thrust vectors.
Ok, this group buy is probably the best sale of the year. Thanks in advance.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

In my opinion, there isn’t enough spray on the tube with that boat to acknowledge. (I have the same)

My kids and wife complained about our ‘11 SX210. But, those older models sit at least 6” higher out of the water than current boats... which created more spray.

I was in on the preorder for the Wake edition that was mentioned, but the wife finally said it wasn’t necessary before we installed. We spent a lot of time tubing with our kids and niece/nephew that are newbies over the last couple weeks. Didn’t hear one complaint from any of them.

ekimerikson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure, I'll update everyone next week.
Any update yet on where the discount is? I'm interested but broke ! New house and needing a shop to winter the boat here in Idaho... That is unless I can talk the wife into selling and buying a newer boat this winter! #FatChance #Dreamer

Georg

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Order sent just now. Lateral Thruster

Towguylv

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any update yet on where the discount is? I'm interested but broke ! New house and needing a shop to winter the boat here in Idaho... That is unless I can talk the wife into selling and buying a newer boat this winter! #FatChance #Dreamer
I'm waiting to know also. I can't afford full price or only 10% of this month.
Already bought the vectors at full price!

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's my understanding that the 2019 bucket design doesn't need the lateral thrusters, is that correct? Do the Thrust Vectors interfere with the new bucket design in any way?

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So whats the actual price for a "kit"?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It's my understanding that the 2019 bucket design doesn't need the lateral thrusters, is that correct? Do the Thrust Vectors interfere with the new bucket design in any way?
Correct.

No, thrust Vectors still work on ‘19.