• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Group Buy

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll call On Wednesday! Thanks guys

tomeygun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
First thought was, heck its been 2 years with the TVs and I've gotten pretty good without anything more.... But hey why NOT more control, better to have and not need vs need and not have. Just called and got my Lateral thruster paid for. :)

jetboatspeedster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Do these work with a wake wedge on a 2012x?

nick731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I am in for a thrust vector for my 215 HO Impulse Scarab. I already have a single but need a double now, can I buy an additional single and have the twin mount hardware included with it?

Thanks!

coolfish

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sent my email. Received a call back in just a few minutes with a question. Took care of the payment while on the phone. Twin engine Lateral Thruster and Thrust Vector XV ordered. Sounds like they are working to get a few more payments, but looking to get shipping in just a few days. Discount $272.96 total including shipping 533.89. Can't wait to get them installed and get the boat in the water to try it out

Maxdog21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bought the TVX three weeks ago when I joined this forum. Chose to pay then and get discount later because I had faith in all of you. I'm wondering how that works. Would it be a credit applied to the card?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Update: we've received over 35 payments on each product so we're beginning shipments!

If you've yet to get in on this but are considering it, you have until Sunday to get into our system.

This is the best price of the year!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bought the TVX three weeks ago when I joined this forum. Chose to pay then and get discount later because I had faith in all of you. I'm wondering how that works. Would it be a credit applied to the card?
Yes call to request that credit tomorrow.

sudoMakeMeASandwich

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ordered my lateral thruster. Can't wait to give it a go!

coolfish

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Received shipping confirmation and tracking information. Scheduled for delivery next Wednesday. If it happened to get here sooner...like say Friday...that would be awesome. It would be kind of fun to have a new toy for the holiday weekend.

nick731

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
just got my order in, thanks guys!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LTs, Awesome control! This is a very very slick mod!!! If you are on the fence, do it.. worst case sell it for more than you bought it next summer. at this price you can't go wrong. If you want mine you will need to pry them off my cold dead hands.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Me too! LT + TVX! Woohooooooo.

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
ORDERED! Easy- Peasy!

Jgorm

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lateral thrusters ordered. It's too good a deal to pass up! I like the innovative design. i skipped the fins because i really didn't notice much difference between my boat without fins and my friends sx230 with fins. I'm looking forward to testing then out! Thanks for the awesome deal!

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Also will have Cobra singles for dual engines for sale soon

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I really want the LT”s... but money is tight and a Sea Deck group buy is where I’m putting my extra coin atm... just waiting for the announcement...

Emenece

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just emailed my order in. I have been on the fence about this but talked to a guy last night and he said it was the best investment.

I wasn’t clear on the lateral thrusters, it looks like they don’t have them for 2019 Yamaha. Is that right?

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just emailed my order in. I have been on the fence about this but talked to a guy last night and he said it was the best investment.

I wasn’t clear on the lateral thrusters, it looks like they don’t have them for 2019 Yamaha. Is that right?
2019 don't need them.

I would call. I emailed and never heard back. Called and shipment went out right away.