• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Scarab 255 ID stereo speakers

711RC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Hi Guys- I am new to this forum and have recently purchased a 2019 Scarab 255ID. I have yet to get it in the water, but while checking the boat over upon delivery have found the stereo speakers don't work. It appears someone has "tried" to upgrade the stereo, however they have made a terrible mess with speaker wires running everywhere but dead ended. The factory wires are still at the speaker locations but not hooked up. I was wondering if anyone knows where the factory wiring goes to (green and purple to tower, grey and white to front, orange and brown to rear)? I would've assumed they would run to under the steering column where the Amp is, however there are no wires these colors anywhere under there. I would love to hook the factory wiring up, as the "upgraded wire" someone ran is extremely thin and brittle. I have tried to research for schematic but had no success. Thank you for any help.