• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Stanley Cup Finals

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ya, It is too bad that the Bruins powerplay could not capitalize on all the penalties for multiple hits to the goalie and game ending hits to the head. Other than that, great game, had me on the edge of my seat.

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have to say I loved Don Cherry commentary in the breaks, he is fantastic!

--

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ya, It is too bad that the Bruins powerplay could not capitalize on all the penalties for multiple hits to the goalie and game ending hits to the head. Other than that, great game, had me on the edge of my seat.
Guess the Blues had to make sure they won at least one game. At least the Bruins will take the series win at home now.

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ughh, it was stressful. Blues brought it in OT for sure. I have felt from the beginning that this is going 7 games. Boston came back from series deficits of 3-2 to Toronto and 2-1 to Columbus and I believe the Blues did similar on their way to the finals. Neither team is going quietly into the night

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow, Radio Silence.

BakedZiti

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Bruins are the better team (I know I am biased but use your eyes lol) but it's Hockey and you never know, been a great series so far

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Game 3. The Blues looked like the Bruins in game 2.
I agree to a point with a few caveats. Game 2 was won by a goal in OT. 3-2 final score. Game 3 final score was 7-2. Bruins did not pull their starting goalie in game 2. I was surprised that the Blues mgmt waited for 5 goals before pulling Binnington, not good for a rookies confidence. There is still a long way to go, and either team could win. It aint over til it's over.

bhos13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Agreed. Both teams had series that went to 7 games leading up to the finals; not over yet.

BakedZiti

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I agree to a point with a few caveats. Game 2 was won by a goal in OT. 3-2 final score. Game 3 final score was 7-2. Bruins did not pull their starting goalie in game 2. I was surprised that the Blues mgmt waited for 5 goals before pulling Binnington, not good for a rookies confidence. There is still a long way to go, and either team could win. It aint over til it's over.
Agreed, if you think about it, could easily be 3-0 at this point

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good game, the Blues earned it.

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I cant beleive how hard the Blues played for 60 minutes. With that said I am still confident, it was a tie game until late, Boston was down Chara for two periods and the Blues literally played out of their minds, I can't see how they can sustain that level of intensity for multiple games. I also don't think Boston did a good enough job of testing Binnington. Still see this going 7 games, with no one being able to put two wins together in a row. Boston in 7!

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you guys see the Blues St. Louis watch party downtown!!!?????

Unreal.

--