• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2019 SX210 Excellent Condition

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just hung up the phone with a dealer and we're buying a bigger boat. We can't really afford to be an Admiral so the 2019 SX210 has to go. Dealer wants this boat because its like new, and he needs boats now that Yamaha temporarily suspended manufacturing. Unfortunately, he's charging us top price for the bigger boat and giving us the old used car dealer approach with trade in value on ours. so we wanted to offer it here to see if anyone was interested.

Still currently stored in a heated central Indiana facility, but will include a few photos from when we stored it last fall.

Excellent condition and only been out on the water a few times, NEVER beached or exposed to saltwater. I believe it has approx 20 hrs on it, but will confirm with an actual dashboard read at first opportunity.
Like new condition. Purchased in Aug 2019 from the indoor showroom floor. Includes all factory accessories and documentation. 2nd battery system.

Extremely well maintained, cleaned before and after each outing. Waxed before hitting the water every time.

Blue/white hull, white/gray trim interior. Twin TR1 engines, 50gal tank. New version articulating keel. Excellent maintenance condition. Complete with dual axle trailer and quick grease fittings which is also in excellent shape.

Asking $39K OBO.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jerseyclowns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very interested. Any thoughts on whether this could be towed by a Nissan Pathfinder? What's the boat/trailer weigh?

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I wish I could help, but I'm not familiar with the Pathfinder and don't want to risk giving you an erroneous answer. A quick call to your local Nissan dealer would probably help. Yamaha reports the weight of the boat is 3,172 lbs.

I've been very successful using a Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L while also loaded with 5 passengers and gear in the back. Never had any trouble at all.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Good price for this market. Should sell easily at 39.

rem984

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any chance you've got the white shipping cover and would be willing to part with that separately?

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Unfortunately, I didn't know to ask for the shipping cover when we bought our new boat and they didn't offer, however, I've been working with the dealer over the winter and now I have two. Not sure that either fit, or that either are even Yamaha covers for that matter. I'll know soon when we get the boat back out of winter storage and try it on. If I find out that I can't help, you might want to try the same approach.

rem984

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately, I didn't know to ask for the shipping cover when we bought our new boat and they didn't offer, however, I've been working with the dealer over the winter and now I have two. Not sure that either fit, or that either are even Yamaha covers for that matter. I'll know soon when we get the boat back out of winter storage and try it on. If I find out that I can't help, you might want to try the same approach.
My dealer has not been helpful at all. If either of the covers you got do fit, I'd be interested. Please let me know!

henderss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very interested. Any thoughts on whether this could be towed by a Nissan Pathfinder? What's the boat/trailer weigh?
If you haven't found your answer yet, I have a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder that I use to pull my 2017 AR210. With a 6000 towing capacity, it pulls the boat and trailer very well.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My dealer has not been helpful at all. If either of the covers you got do fit, I'd be interested. Please let me know!
Will do!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you haven't found your answer yet, I have a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder that I use to pull my 2017 AR210. With a 6000 towing capacity, it pulls the boat and trailer very well.
Thanks for the info. I have a 2013 and it’s only rated for 5K.

Zechbruder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had a Toyota Tacoma pulling my 2019 SX210, and they are similar class trucks. Here's some thoughts from a posting I made a few weeks back on a towing thread.

"
I recently moved up from a 2017 Tacoma 4wd rated at 6700lbs towing a SX210 (est. 5000lbs loaded to the gills) to a 2019 Tundra Crewmax 5.7L rated at 10,100 lbs.

I really loved my Tacoma (my second), it was a good sized truck and it fit me well, and did okay towing on flat around Dallas.

But, I started finding I was really white knuckling it when entering the expressway, especially when it was a uphill acceleration ramp, hoping traffic would give me some relief by moving out of the right lane (which is where I stay, max 65MPH, better MPG at 60....dare not really peeve folks by doing 55). That started making me realize that I needed a bigger truck if we wanted to drag the boat to Northern Arkansas/Southern Missouri or eventually Lake Powell/Lake Mead.

Even though I find the Tundra a beast of a truck to park after so many years in smaller vehicles, and just the shear volume of space in cab isn't that comfortable to me, I find the abundance of horsepower comforting when towing. But tow/haul mode shiftpoints without anything back there scares the bejeebus out of me at times I try it "for fun". "

geo_dav

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hiya Bizywk ... got any serious offers on this one yet? I'm keen to take it off your hands if we can work out a deal on the 'OBO' number that suits both of us? Cheers, George

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hiya Bizywk ... got any serious offers on this one yet? I'm keen to take it off your hands if we can work out a deal on the 'OBO' number that suits both of us? Cheers, George
Still for sale - a lot of interest. Buyer looking at it tomorrow. Dealer wants it for his empty showroom at blackbook value+3K.

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
still for sale?
Have you done any steering improvements?

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I purchased Thrust Vectors at the last group buy, but haven't put them on.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
SOLD!

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Still super interested in one of these storage covers if you haven't sold the boat/if they fit the boat!
I didn't sell the shipping cover I recently procured, but I'm also still not sure that what I have even fits a Yamaha or what size. Will try it out soon and get back to you.