• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2019 SX210 Excellent Condition

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
ABSOLUTELY! Thanks for the support! This trip pushed the equation.

We've had boats on and off for 30y, but the military always had me hopping all over and the short season up here meant we never got to use them enough. After returning from being stationed in Europe for a couple of years and retiring from the military, I wanted to make up for lost family time so we bought again in 2019 after several boat-less years to rekindle and make some new family memories - AND bait our now young adult children to visit a bit more often.

The moment we had that new SX210 on the water, we immediately loved it! We remembered how much we really love boating and with our participation on this chatboard, we quickly realized that we wanted to change our outlook from being content with local puddle jumping to centering whole vacations & longer distance trips around the boat. That was a game changer for our new 21'. I guess you could say we got the "Upgrade Fever" a bit earlier than most, so we went backwards one model year, but got the bigger boat, bigger engines, better electronics and the bigger crew capacity that will serve us better in our new approach. I guess you could say we went "ALL IN" on the Jetboat Life.

Thanks

rem984

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I didn't sell the shipping cover I recently procured, but I'm also still not sure that what I have even fits a Yamaha or what size. Will try it out soon and get back to you.
Awesome - thanks!! To make your life a little easier, however, the cover should have a tag on the rear-middle seam, right where the transom boarding ladder is. My tag says Part No. F3R-U3280-10, and notes that it fits a '17 SX210/212LTD with the bimini. If yours is for a Yamaha, I imagine it'll have a similar tag with similar info.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ABSOLUTELY! Thanks for the support! This trip pushed the equation.

We've had boats on and off for 30y, but the military always had me hopping all over and the short season up here meant we never got to use them enough. After returning from being stationed in Europe for a couple of years and retiring from the military, I wanted to make up for lost family time so we bought again in 2019 after several boat-less years to rekindle and make some new family memories - AND bait our now young adult children to visit a bit more often.

The moment we had that new SX210 on the water, we immediately loved it! We remembered how much we really love boating and with our participation on this chatboard, we quickly realized that we wanted to change our outlook from being content with local puddle jumping to centering whole vacations & longer distance trips around the boat. That was a game changer for our new 21'. I guess you could say we got the "Upgrade Fever" a bit earlier than most, so we went backwards one model year, but got the bigger boat, bigger engines, better electronics and the bigger crew capacity that will serve us better in our new approach. I guess you could say we went "ALL IN" on the Jetboat Life.

Thanks
Awesome!!! Can't wait to see the new boat when we cross. And as always, Thanks for your service :thumbsup:

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome - thanks!! To make your life a little easier, however, the cover should have a tag on the rear-middle seam, right where the transom boarding ladder is. My tag says Part No. F3R-U3280-10, and notes that it fits a '17 SX210/212LTD with the bimini. If yours is for a Yamaha, I imagine it'll have a similar tag with similar info.
Thanks for the heads up. Although these are heavy duty and have straps, I figured that they are intended to be single use/disposable so I didn't think to look for PN tags.

Ran down to the garage right away and disappointingly, the PN's are 9938.0-9938 A quick look-up reveals that they both fit a Vexus AVX 1980/2080 fishing boat. 😥

I'm going to keep after my buddy at the dealer, and I'll try to get both of us one that fits.

Attachments

rem984

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the heads up. Although these are heavy duty and have straps, I figured that they are intended to be single use/disposable so I didn't think to look for PN tags.

Ran down to the garage right away and disappointingly, the PN's are 9938.0-9938 A quick look-up reveals that they both fit a Vexus AVX 1980/2080 fishing boat. 😥

I'm going to keep after my buddy at the dealer, and I'll try to get both of us one that fits.
Ha -- thanks for checking. Hopefully you have better luck with your dealer than I did with mine!