• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 195S wear ring removal

Replacing with another type or just greasing and new O-ring gasket?

Probably upgrade to the Wet Wolf adjustable version

Did you solve your cavitation issue?

Sort of. Took the pump assembly into my local buddies pwc shop. He got impeller off. I need a new wear ring and impeller. Sooooooooo we are upgrading to Riva stainless parts. He's going to be doing the disassemble and reassemble for me. He's going to pack the wear ring with dry ice to pull it out and then replace new parts. I'll definitely update when I hear more from him

Sort of. Took the pump assembly into my local buddies pwc shop. He got impeller off. I need a new wear ring and impeller. Sooooooooo we are upgrading to Riva stainless parts. He's going to be doing the disassemble and reassemble for me. He's going to pack the wear ring with dry ice to pull it out and then replace new parts. I'll definitely update when I hear more from him
Wow those pebbles and shells were costly- sorry bud :(

@Hoyt Any update? I have the same boat, and I am in the same boat lol. Are you doing the whole stainless housing? Which Impeller are you going with?

Back