• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 252XE Audio Volume

gthorson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I'm frustrated with the audio volume controls. The lowest setting is too loud. I would like to sit quietly and listen to tunes but I have to modulate volume by turning off zones to get a low volume background music. Anyone have the same problem? Am I just expected to be the schmuck that blasts out the lake with my music? I use my XE to fish as well, the board racks double as rod holders BTW, and I'm too self conscious to make everyone to want to listen to my music.

Sorry no help here just find it funny because I think most people feel they have the opposite problem myself included. I upgraded all my audio and am pushing a lot of watts and always want it just a little louder!

I'm frustrated with the audio volume controls. The lowest setting is too loud. I would like to sit quietly and listen to tunes but I have to modulate volume by turning off zones to get a low volume background music.
Sounds like something is not set right...you should be able to reduce the overall volume level down to a barely audible whisper just like any other radio. I know Yamaha changed the audio system with your model year, but I've never heard someone complain about volume control issues with the new system.

Keep the tower zone lower and you should be fine.

Back