• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 210 sport starboard jump seat cushion part number help.

FSHER

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello,

New to the forum and excited to soak some more info in. Unfortunately after the madden voyage, trailering it back to bed I lost the Jump seat cushion. looks like a couple snaps came loose and the two remaining broke. From my research Yamaha may have offered 2 color options for the interiors (?) I've read that the blue boat gets the coffee and the white boat gets the white. I know the two seats are the same but unfortunately the remaining seat PN is not legible, s do you guys grease those snaps up or do something to keep the water from destroying them or is it inevitable? The marine matt stuff is secured with them as well, so I assume this will be an ongoing issue.

anyway below is the part number that I'm guessing is correct but no where throughout the web have I found anything that actually tells me the color. I do have the dark blue boat. taking an intuitive guess "DPBC8" would mean dark purplish blue coat 8? Not sure what UR means though.

F4A-U371D-50-00 CUSHION 1 (DARK PURPLEISH BLUE COAT 8) UR FOR DPBC8

if anyone can confirm this part number is the coffee color/Tan (not sure what color they actually call it) for a 2021 FSH sport that would be awesome. I appreciate the assistance.

-Mark.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

FSHER

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You are given two options for part# 16 in the sport version. I assume you are correct and the "w" indicates white. 2021 Yamaha 210FSH SPORT (ELT1050AW) Seat Cushion | Yamaha Sports Plaza

The 2021 210 fsh deluxe has the same cushion you are looking for. 2021 Yamaha 210FSH DELUXE (ELT1050BW) Seat Cushion | Yamaha Sports Plaza

Id have to agree. The site you posted wanted $255 for standard UPS freight shipping, lol, I'm guessing there's an error someplace on their site of the checkout. found it on Partzizlla and should be here in a week. appreciate the assistance.

shipping.PNG

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good for you, shopping around, once the number is verified, the cheapest price and quickest to the front door wins. I would reset those new snap studs with some 3m 4200 or 4000UV into whatever they ripped out of. That site is a good source of info...if not shipping price. Lol.

Last edited:

FSHER

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good for you, shopping around, once the number is verified, the cheapest price to the front door wins. I would reset those new snap studs with some 3m 4200 or equivalent into whatever they ripped out of. That site is a good source of info...if not shipping price. Lol.

Definitely a good source and it has been bookmarked.

The, I guess, male side of the stud is perfectly secured to the deck but the female side that is press fit/swaged/riveted/whatever to the vinyl broke off. The PO took great care of the boat, it looks like water just collects in those fasteners and eventually leads to their failure. ill eventually replace them all and shoot a little 5200 under them (great suggestion) as they look rather unhealthy but for now ill probably spray a little yamalube on them.

-Mark

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length