• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Crap! Got so busy these last two months I totally missed this buy.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Crap! Got so busy these last two months I totally missed this buy.
I think we had one guy that had committed to the buy but never paid. I can let you have his slot if you're ready to order.

USKBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I think we had one guy that had committed to the buy but never paid. I can let you have his slot if you're ready to order.
Let me know if you have any others open up. Just bought my first boat and was thinking I’d have to wait until next year since I missed it.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Let me know if you have any others open up. Just bought my first boat and was thinking I’d have to wait until next year since I missed it.
I think that was the last one, but we're launching a 20% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in November. Likely will extend it through the whole month since many are getting their shopping done extra early this year.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'll take it if it's available. Looking to buy the full Monty.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

USKBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I think that was the last one, but we're launching a 20% off Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in November. Likely will extend it through the whole month since many are getting their shopping done extra early this year.
OK thanks, I’ll keep an eye open. Bought my boat right after it ended and didn’t want to buy any accessories until the boat was officially mine. Will there be an option to buy just the full optional mat set again?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OK thanks, I’ll keep an eye open. Bought my boat right after it ended and didn’t want to buy any accessories until the boat was officially mine. Will there be an option to buy just the full optional mat set again?
Yes I believe you will get a 20% discount and can purchase the optional pad kit only

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Aparchment

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Have people received their group buy stuff? I haven’t yet. The season is over up here, and it’s been a while since I ordered.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Have people received their group buy stuff? I haven’t yet. The season is over up here, and it’s been a while since I ordered.
Many have but some who ordered later in the month have not. Email me your order number and I'll check into it today. Will@jetboatpilot.com

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes they are. We have all of them listed on our newsletter. Do you get that when we send it out?