• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Scarab 195 vs Yamaha 190

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
The 165 is a looker for sure. I'm glad to hear you haven't had any major issues. I hate to say this but I'm a speed junkie. Not sure if the lake I'm on will lend myself to try her out. For the most part the wife and I will be putting around and fishing. It's pretty cold here so I will be tortured until April when things warm up. I found a dock slip too. The local marina just added more slips. The charge a lot of money for people who boat by the day and don't have a slip. They really don't want non-residents to have access. That makes for good fishing. It sounds like you have the perfect boat for your needs. Have you tried wake boarding or water skiing. My uncle said he would teach me.
Yeah. Different strokes for different folks! lol My brother in law is like you and loves speed.

I've done waterskiing and wakeboarding since I was a kid. But haven't been doing much as an adult. Our lake is small and wife isn't comfortable pulling me around. So I have to get my brother in law to do it which happens once in a while. lol I also pull my daughter and nieces on the tube too... along with my wife at times.