• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195s PICS!

turnbow2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Does this price includes taxes and fees? With MSRP at $41k sales tax and redistration should put it close to $44k. Did they waive freight and prep? I’m getting an OTD quote of $49k with $1900 freight and $3k prep. Seems outrageous and I’m seeking a quote from another dealer.
I have a deposit down on a blue 195s supposedly shipping to Washington state this week. Price is $40,899 (B4 tax) with galvanized trailer, $1,900 destination charge, no prep +tax and licence.

Can't wait.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have a deposit down on a blue 195s supposedly shipping to Washington state this week. Price is $40,899 (B4 tax) with galvanized trailer, $1,900 destination charge, no prep +tax and licence.

Can't wait.
Ours is 41k with galvanized trailer, prep, coast guard kit, check ride, full tank of fuel. They gave us 2020 pricing with no freight. Does not include taxes (6%) or registration $65 for WV, dealer is in VA. 1k deposit.

wyicehockey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does this price includes taxes and fees? With MSRP at $41k sales tax and redistration should put it close to $44k. Did they waive freight and prep? I’m getting an OTD quote of $49k with $1900 freight and $3k prep. Seems outrageous and I’m seeking a quote from another dealer.
Yes they quoted me 46,400 OTD. that includes all prep, freight and taxes. still trying to get them to 45K but all they keep doing is saying they will add more goodies. at least i got them to throw in the 1k cover now

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Yes they quoted me 46,400 OTD. that includes all prep, freight and taxes. still trying to get them to 45K but all they keep doing is saying they will add more goodies. at least i got them to throw in the 1k cover now
more goodies. lol keep us posted please. ill need some goodies forsure.

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I can't wait for my baby

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Keep at the goodies, it may cost them half or less of the value, but you’ll pay full price to buy the stuff yourself. Coast Guard Kit, anchors, tubes and rope, 10 hr service, T-shirts, ...

Mike Clark

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I also really like the color scheme, looks rich, but as a few others have mentioned, since when did the 19 footer get to $45K, 2 years ago there were at $38.5K

Tells me the starting point for the new 25 footer will be mid 60's at least!

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It is also my first boat.Good luck🚤

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the "good value" part of Yamaha is going by the wayside. Maybe now they can vacuum out the bilge of the new boats and put a better bow roller on the trailer for the extra thousands.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You are hoping for a lot!

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Nothing yet😢

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
Hello all!

This is my first post but wanted to get everyone's opinion on the color scheme and interior of the new 2021 Yamaha 195s. Just put a deposit on it and mine is supposed to be coming in next week. At first i thought i hated the color scheme and interior but the more i look at it its really growing on me. They quoted me OTD at 46,406. im trying my best to let me out at $45k. let me know everyone's opinions!
Its awesome

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My price was 44700$ OTD

Lou S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My price was 44700$ OTD
What state and who is your dealer? It seems like many are not paying much if anything for freight and prep while my dealer is sharing $3k for prep and $1900 for freight. I want the boat but feel like I’m getting taken advantage of due to low supply and high demand.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
What state and who is your dealer? It seems like many are not paying much if anything for freight and prep while my dealer is sharing $3k for prep and $1900 for freight. I want the boat but feel like I’m getting taken advantage of due to low supply and high demand.
Please say FL. Lol likely not

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
i'm from New Jersey

Jtlacrozmaster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Man, I'm so excited about the 195S... Looking to get into my first boat and this thing has everything I could want in a relatively compact package. I figure the 19' size would be ideal for a beginner. Any sense of when we will see the first real life pics of the blue hull w grey interior?