• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195s PICS!

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Yeah man that's a bummer - but I put my first scratch in mine today 😢 the bamini top w not fastened correctly on those little locking fasteners... and the wind came up sideways and blew it off. Scratched the shit out of the tower. Damn! But could have been worse I guess...

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Nice boat! Glad you had good experience there. I wasn’t impressed with them couple times I dealt with them. I may give them another chance.
So my only downgrade would be that they don't do much if any education on the new machine. However, they also charged me $0 for dealer prep, unlike some of the larger $amounts we've seen on here from others.
I'm a first timer, but I'd rather do my own research and watch lots of free YouTube to get educated on my new boat, rather than paying a cuople thousand dollars for 30 more minutes of one on one with a salesman.
My bottom line was they delivered on what I ordered, and worked overtime to get it to me.

Everything else after that is minor imo and I didn't need any more education on the boat but some people may have a different view and really want that time with an educated salesman.

Their style worked fine for me and I could not be more happy with my new boat!!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Few pictures I took yesterday
Love it!! That’s the one we’d been waiting for before we opted for the bigger 212s. I really like that grey with black cherry color scheme! Very sharp boat!! Enjoy!!!

Jbrummett29

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello all!

This is my first post but wanted to get everyone's opinion on the color scheme and interior of the new 2021 Yamaha 195s. Just put a deposit on it and mine is supposed to be coming in next week. At first i thought i hated the color scheme and interior but the more i look at it its really growing on me. They quoted me OTD at 46,406. im trying my best to let me out at $45k. let me know everyone's opinions!
Went in to order an AR210 and walked out ordering the 195S in this color. Looks absolutely amazing!

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Picking it up Wednesday, well the check ride is scheduled for then. I assume it will be in great shape and be behind the truck later that day. I did sneak down to the dealership to see it but it wasn’t fully assembled. Goes in the shop today and their pre-check ride shakedown run happens either today or Tuesday. My first impression after standing in the boat is “roomier than expected”. This is the first time I have ever seen a 195S in person. Second thought is the trailer is beefier and better built than I expected.

2882A02E-2145-4F27-AB8C-FDAFE8FC42D2.jpeg

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Picking it up Wednesday, well the check ride is scheduled for then. I assume it will be in great shape and be behind the truck later that day. I did sneak down to the dealership to see it but it wasn’t fully assembled. Goes in the shop today and their pre-check ride shakedown run happens either today or Tuesday. My first impression after standing in the boat is “roomier than expected”. This is the first time I have ever seen a 195S in person. Second thought is the trailer is beefier and better built than I expected.

View attachment 135938
Agreed on the trailer. Enjoy.

traderfjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Beautiful Boat. I really like the interior. I just bought the blue version today.

traderfjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ours is 41k with galvanized trailer, prep, coast guard kit, check ride, full tank of fuel. They gave us 2020 pricing with no freight. Does not include taxes (6%) or registration $65 for WV, dealer is in VA. 1k deposit.
You got a good deal. What is check ride?

traderfjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

View attachment 135938
I bought the same boat and color scheme today. If I could customize it I would put the wood tone mats in the boat and paint the tower the same color as the hull. Now I have to figure out how to get it home.