• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195s PICS!

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Swap out that bow stop ASAP. I drove mine home with that stock one. After 2 hour drive it was all marked up. 😩

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I'm in Montana, but my closest dealer is in Northern Idaho

woodhall jr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nielsen has a blue 195s in stock. Someone grab it. I should cancel mine local and drive the 8 hrs for it.....

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Swap out that bow stop ASAP. I drove mine home with that stock one. After 2 hour drive it was all marked up. 😩
What type or brand do you suggest? This is my first boat I had to look up what that was lol 😃

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Huge thanks to Specialty Rec and Marine in CDA Idaho for coming through on their promise to let me take delivery of our brand new Yamaha AR195 today!! Already at the water now. Just waiting till sunlight!!

Attachments

portlandbucfan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Also under $40,500 cash out the door!
Nice boat! Glad you had good experience there. I wasn’t impressed with them couple times I dealt with them. I may give them another chance.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sorry also just realized this thread is for the S model. Dealer told me they had 1 coming but that was delayed on the S model, and were trying to ship in threes and nobody getting that many so one truck to deliver to multiple locations.

If your waiting for an S may be another week or two...

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Huge thanks to Specialty Rec and Marine in CDA Idaho for coming through on their promise to let me take delivery of our brand new Yamaha AR195 today!! Already at the water now. Just waiting till sunlight!!
Dang dude sleeping in the truck? 😂 awesome.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
And just an update on the parts - I did go ahead and order the upgraded bow stop, and one for my kawi stx15f trailer as that one is junk. I will say though, that this one seems very soft and left no marks in the first 100 miles of somewhat bumpy 2 lane highway.

Also salesman did call me before I left and let me know the plug is now 7 pin round spring coiled. It's pretty sweet actually. Not the 5 pin previously used but this is a195 not the S

Attachments

lgparra

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
That's awesome @Ryno, congrats man! Out of curiosity, when did you put your deposit down? Still waiting on mine.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
$500.00 is all they require. I wanted to put down more but they said no reason too...

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
And just an update on the parts - I did go ahead and order the upgraded bow stop, and one for my kawi stx15f trailer as that one is junk. I will say though, that this one seems very soft and left no marks in the first 100 miles of somewhat bumpy 2 lane highway.

Also salesman did call me before I left and let me know the plug is now 7 pin round spring coiled. It's pretty sweet actually. Not the 5 pin previously used but this is a195 not the S
Nice yours is not banged up mine has marks from our 90 mile drive shoulda swapped it at dealer. 😒