• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195s PICS!

wyicehockey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How is the sound system? I have some concern with the speakers near the floor at the Stern seating. I was ready planning on adding waketower speakers
Sounds system is pretty good. No sub obviously so lacking a bit of base. Im coming from an 07 seadoo challenger that only had 2 speakers. I even upgraded them on my seadoo to alpine stereo and speakers. Still sounds better/louder on the 195s with the wet sounds. I’m also thinking about adding the wake tower speakers over the off-season.

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Here are the pictures you requested. Ton of storage IMO. I got distracted and missed two compartments .... one on the starboard side rear and the big port rear hinged. SORRY. i went out just to take the pictures and ended up rearranging how i had things stored and completely forgot about those two
Thank you

Tempest

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hope everyone here gets the call to pickup soon! Honestly even better than I expected. Here’s a quick few pics i took today.
I gotta say... this is a sharp looking machine!

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Onnieray any News grom Antony?

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I'll call on Monday. He's starting to piss me off

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Its frustrating but from what I am Reading on this forum many buyers are waiting all across the US. I read there is some sort of production/parts issue with Yamaha and boats are waiting to be finished

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I know but salesman supposed to know at least something

Mario72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I forgot they don't work today

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ours is 41k with galvanized trailer, prep, coast guard kit, check ride, full tank of fuel. They gave us 2020 pricing with no freight. Does not include taxes (6%) or registration $65 for WV, dealer is in VA. 1k deposit.
I plan to purchase exact same. I have yet to decide which dealer. I live in Richmond Va. Who did you go with? Thanks

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just herd from my dealer today. My 195s is waiting for some parts before Yamaha can ship. Dealer didn’t know which parts.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just herd from my dealer today. My 195s is waiting for some parts before Yamaha can ship. Dealer didn’t know which parts.
Heard. Damn spell check never works when you need it.

Shabah182

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I got the same info on the boats are not shipping yet, but they are waiting on parts. I'm waiting on a 212S in the Midwest.