• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 195s PICS!

mead2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I’ll be on the river all day tomorrow so in the meantime I’ll keep the pictures coming until the rest of you get your boats. Also anything specific you guys want a shot of or info on let me know
Can you get a good pictures of the inside of all the storage compartments?

woodhall jr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love seeing all the pics. I’m not even sure my dealer in Ohio has got any boats yet. Come on yacht blue 195s.

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Can't wait for my Yacht Blue 195S to arrive. This is the one in Miami (I'm in PA) but at least that means they are shipping. Once anyone gets a blue in real life, please let us know.

Attachments

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Few pictures I took yesterday
does it have a cushion in the middle where the step over is? also up front. does it have the filler cushion? dang i cant wait. looks awesome. enjoy it

JRLachee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello all!

This is my first post but wanted to get everyone's opinion on the color scheme and interior of the new 2021 Yamaha 195s. Just put a deposit on it and mine is supposed to be coming in next week. At first i thought i hated the color scheme and interior but the more i look at it its really growing on me. They quoted me OTD at 46,406. im trying my best to let me out at $45k. let me know everyone's opinions!
I just bought AR 195S it’s coming in Wednesday day I got it with a custom cover that I don’t have to Lower tower $870 they give you a cheap cover. Out the door DMV, galvanized trailer all options and taxes all. 45038 ready to go.

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought AR 195S it’s coming in Wednesday day I got it with a custom cover that I don’t have to Lower tower $870 they give you a cheap cover. Out the door DMV, galvanized trailer all options and taxes all. 45038 ready to go.

Where did you get your cover? I heard the Yamaha mooring covers are pretty good and in the $700 range

wyicehockey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
does it have a cushion in the middle where the step over is? also up front. does it have the filler cushion? dang i cant wait. looks awesome. enjoy it
Yes it sure does, both step in seat cushion and two filler cushions for the front

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Looks great. I cant wait.

What are you towing that with? Whats the towing capacity? I have a CRV and towing capacity is only 1500. My hitch is rated for 4500. Go figure

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
And how you liking the space on the boat? I just couldn't afford anything bigger and am hoping it will be enough

wyicehockey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks great. I cant wait.

What are you towing that with? Whats the towing capacity? I have a CRV and towing capacity is only 1500. My hitch is rated for 4500. Go figure
I was in a similar situation i didn’t haven a vehicle capable of towing anything larger. This is the 1.5 liter 4 cylinder turbo Ford Escape: towing capacity is 2000 pounds. It struggles to pull the boat up HUGE hills ( I live in PA) but it gets the job done. Before this it pulled my 18foot seadoo challenger that was 2200 pounds for 4 years. Plenty of space. 4-6 extremely comfortable 8 would be a bit tight. can’t believe how much for space it has than my seadoo. It’s only a foot and a half larger but it’s wayyyy more spacious

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I dont plan on driving around with the boat. I will be storing it at the marina and I just need to launch it. I was just worried the CRV would be too small. That has 1.5 turbo also. Maybe I will give it a shot.
Glad to hear you like the space. In the pics it looks big. I normally wont have more than 6 but occasionally will have 8. Gotta make it work because I am not getting a bigger boat any time soon...lol

Stubok

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I tried to close with Ski Dock in Austin TX today. I Had verbal quotes from a couple other dealers in TX who would gladly take my deposit based on 2020 pricing ($39,999 & $40,399 were the two 2020 prices I got for 195S in painted trailer).
No dice with Ski Dock! They wouldn’t budge from 2021 pricing ($40,999 for the same 195S w painted trailer).

Ski Dock’s Added cost breakdown:
Rig, Run, Freight, Prep is $2470.
Finance admin fee $195.
Documentation fee $175.
Boat registration $80
Inventory tax $89.55
Trailer registration $99.25
Sales Tax $2716.81

OTD $46824.61

I left with no deal... really surprised they let me walk out the door over $800. So I’ll drive to Waco or San Antonio to get it done.

Onnieray

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
How is the sound system? I have some concern with the speakers near the floor at the Stern seating. I was ready planning on adding waketower speakers

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I tried to close with Ski Dock in Austin TX today. I Had verbal quotes from a couple other dealers in TX who would gladly take my deposit based on 2020 pricing ($39,999 & $40,399 were the two 2020 prices I got for 195S in painted trailer).
No dice with Ski Dock! They wouldn’t budge from 2021 pricing ($40,999 for the same 195S w painted trailer).

Ski Dock’s Added cost breakdown:
Rig, Run, Freight, Prep is $2470.
Finance admin fee $195.
Documentation fee $175.
Boat registration $80
Inventory tax $89.55
Trailer registration $99.25
Sales Tax $2716.81

OTD $46824.61

I left with no deal... really surprised they let me walk out the door over $800. So I’ll drive to Waco or San Antonio to get it done.
I have a deposit down with them as well and this is pretty close to the workout I had with a few adjustments. What color 195s?

Stubok

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a deposit down with them as well and this is pretty close to the workout I had with a few adjustments. What color 195s?
I didn’t put the deposit down with Ski Dock. Their creativity in negotiating kinda left me bewildered. I even tried to lead them a little saying I’d want the mooring cover, new ropes, anchor, spare wheel etc. they could have given those at cost or a deep discount to close the deal and win a new long term customer. I guess they just don’t need the business or new customers.

I’m going for the Yacht Blue color scheme. You?

Kdkns

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m getting an AR190 in suede gray / blue. Couldn’t justify the 195 and while I really wanted a 195s last year I like the new colors better but still couldn’t justify the $9k difference. The AR model gives me the bench seat and while it can be added to the 195s , I’m using the savings to upgrade the speakers and add sea dek and will still have some leftover for Accessories.

Strange they wouldn’t work with you , I was able to get them to give me some items free and stuff at cost but maybe the market is doing too well for them now versus when I came in.

wyicehockey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can you get a good pictures of the inside of all the storage compartments?
Here are the pictures you requested. Ton of storage IMO. I got distracted and missed two compartments .... one on the starboard side rear and the big port rear hinged. SORRY. i went out just to take the pictures and ended up rearranging how i had things stored and completely forgot about those two

Attachments

Last edited: