• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha Prices

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Several dealers near me are offering pre-order on 2021 models at 2020 prices. I’m not familiar with Yamaha Pricing. Would one expect such an increase that 2020 msrp is a decent deal on a 2021?

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I put a deposit on a 2021 195 FSH. The dealer couldn't advise on an increase but said normally it's been around 3%

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I put a deposit on a 2021 195 FSH. The dealer couldn't advise on an increase but said normally it's been around 3%
Thanks for the feedback. Did you agree to the current retail pricing?

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
No it is based on the 2020 price structure

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wouldnt count on pricing being the same. What happened wasnt Yamahas fault, nor their vendors, suppliers or dealers. In another thread, which i cant find, not sure think search is a bit quircky for me, someone indicated that they better honor curent pricing and was fired up about it since they ran out of boats.

That is about the dumbest thing i have heard lately. No one predicted this, it was world wide and caused alot of grief. But to think they should honor 2020 pricing because they have no more boats available is ridiculous.

IF they decide to do something cool for their consumers that would be awesome. But if they dont, they dont owe anyone anything.

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I expect a 3% increase over the 2020 price structure. Of course less is better, but wouldn't count on it. Anyone thinking prices are not going up is naïve to reality. :cool:

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I expect a 3% increase over the 2020 price structure. Of course less is better, but wouldn't count on it. Anyone thinking prices are not going up is naïve to reality. :cool:
Here in Canada prices dropped for 2020 thanks to the stupid US/CDN tariff getting pulled. We saved 2k by waiting till this year. There are a few 2019 boats sitting on dealer lots because they cost more than the 2020 models.
:rolleyes:

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wouldnt count on pricing being the same. What happened wasnt Yamahas fault, nor their vendors, suppliers or dealers. In another thread, which i cant find, not sure think search is a bit quircky for me, someone indicated that they better honor curent pricing and was fired up about it since they ran out of boats.

That is about the dumbest thing i have heard lately. No one predicted this, it was world wide and caused alot of grief. But to think they should honor 2020 pricing because they have no more boats available is ridiculous.

IF they decide to do something cool for their consumers that would be awesome. But if they dont, they dont owe anyone anything.
I agree with that. Some of the dealers near me are offering to use the 2020 pricing if you put a deposit down now on a 2021. I think pricing will go up too though, especially with low supply and high demand.

On the flip side though, I think many will realize what a pain/cost boat ownership is and the market may flood after this season.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length

Agreed. Laws of supply and demand usually benefit business otherwise they go out of business. Just the way the world works. Not sure if this is a miillenial concept. Now if price goes well beyond expectations then you may have a case of price gouging.

mikecrawley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dealers do have 2021 pricing (at least for incoming 2021 early release boats). We have the official 2021 pricing on our 2021 AR190 coming in this week or next. The dealer had to wait for the pricing before we could "pre" close the loop on financing. Of course we can't sit down and sign until it is here. The 2021 AR190 pricing is $35,099 from what I am being told. Up from $32,899.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Huh.... a bit under 7%, at least on that model.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After seeing this I just got off the phone with my dealer to do the pre order lol

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Sealegs89 What price did they give you on what model?

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
$43,199 on an sx210

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Keep us apprised on what you actually close at, hopefully it is that price.

mikecrawley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Huh.... a bit under 7%, at least on that model.
We went ahead without even knowing which of the 2 color options we will get. We are hoping for the grey and black vs the white and blue AR190. Whichever ends up coming in first, we are taking.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Keep us apprised on what you actually close at, hopefully it is that price.
Will do, I hope so too. Lots of language about being able to back out for any reason and be refunded the $500. We shall see

Zona 195S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Put a refundable deposit down on a 2021 195S last week. Dealer said price went up $1000 over 2020. $41K + tax, freight, prep & doc fees. $47,500 OTD. Not really crazy about the new color schemes but I was able to select a color. We shall see.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Put a refundable deposit down on a 2021 195S last week. Dealer said price went up $1000 over 2020. $41K + tax, freight, prep & doc fees. $47,500 OTD. Not really crazy about the new color schemes but I was able to select a color. We shall see.
Curious what they are charging you on freight and prep.? I think mine was 1,800, which I’m still scoffing at some. I had one place tell me 3k, but 2020 prices, what a joke.

Austin-BR

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Curious what they are charging you on freight and prep.? I think mine was 1,800, which I’m still scoffing at some. I had one place tell me 3k, but 2020 prices, what a joke.
Check another dealer. I have a quote from one dealer charging 2,800 for freight+prep and another was zero. Both in the same state.