• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha Prices

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Several dealers near me are offering pre-order on 2021 models at 2020 prices. I’m not familiar with Yamaha Pricing. Would one expect such an increase that 2020 msrp is a decent deal on a 2021?
Several dealers near me are offering pre-order on 2021 models at 2020 prices. I’m not familiar with Yamaha Pricing. Would one expect such an increase that 2020 msrp is a decent deal on a 2021?
The pricing has only gone up a few hundred dollars from what I have seen on the models they have released at least. I cant advertise them, but I can tell you if its more than a few hundred they are most likely increasing msrp themselves. Now freight and prep is always going to be different from dealership to dealership but msrp should only changed based on the trailer they order with the boat, galvanized is a little more.

Zona 195S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
The pricing has only gone up a few hundred dollars from what I have seen on the models they have released at least. I cant advertise them, but I can tell you if its more than a few hundred they are most likely increasing msrp themselves. Now freight and prep is always going to be different from dealership to dealership but msrp should only changed based on the trailer they order with the boat, galvanized is a little more.

Zona 195S

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
So $1000 more is well above the price increase MSRP for a 2021 195S? Can you tell me exactly what it is?

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I've been told a 1 to 3% increase!

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So $1000 more is well above the price increase MSRP for a 2021 195S? Can you tell me exactly what it is?
of course! Msrp of the 2021 is 41,399 with a galvanized trailer which is what we order all of ours with unless it’s a fsh series.

Kawak11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Anyone have MSRP for 2021 212S and/or quoted price from dealer?

Thanks

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length