• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 195S surprising arrival

JasonB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I got the same boat too! We just picked up ours last Friday. We had unseasonably warm weather for Oregon so we were able to take it out for a few hours on the day we picked it up. I think it was in the low 60s. I cant wait to take it out some more. But the cold rain is back this week so it is likely in the garage for a few months. I was taking it easy for breakin but I can tell that at SVHO wants to rip 😁 I already have a few mods planned. I want to get ridestedy and I might do some sound deadening… maybe add some cockpit speakers

I might need to wait a month or 2 for that I think if my wife hears the word boat one more time I might be sleeping in it 😂
That's awesome timing! I too ordered the 2022 195s but the black/grey colors. I was called last week by River City saying mine should be delivered sometime next week. Here's to hoping for another unseasonably warm weather weekend for when we take delivery of ours.

Espy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
That's awesome timing! I too ordered the 2022 195s but the black/grey colors. I was called last week by River City saying mine should be delivered sometime next week. Here's to hoping for another unseasonably warm weather weekend for when we take delivery of ours.
The weather has been so crazy in the willamette valley this year. When I got my boat it was 65 and yesterday I think our high was 35 🤷🏻‍♂️. The black looks really good, it was a tough choice when me placed out order. We got ours form river city as well. My test ride was memorable, if you are working with Stewart ask him to tell you the story about the guy with the blue 195s. Let’s just say I can confirm that the ramp there does not go all the way form dock to dock and where there is no ramp it is at least 6’deep 😂

JasonB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
The weather has been so crazy in the willamette valley this year. When I got my boat it was 65 and yesterday I think our high was 35 🤷🏻‍♂️. The black looks really good, it was a tough choice when me placed out order. We got ours form river city as well. My test ride was memorable, if you are working with Stewart ask him to tell you the story about the guy with the blue 195s. Let’s just say I can confirm that the ramp there does not go all the way form dock to dock and where there is no ramp it is at least 6’deep 😂
Hahaha, I sure will. Happy boating!