• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 252SE Colors

YamPat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I guys,

I will probably pull the trigger on a 2022 very soon. Still debating on a grey/blue AR250 or a 252...

here's my problem with the 252 ... i don't like the warm interior (beige/brown) and i love the cold grey interior.

they decided to put the grey interior on the Red cherry that i don't really like ...

i like the yacht blue but it come with the warm ...

What you guys think .....

maybe i could get used to the warm interior as well it look better than years back ....

Wrapping is a solution i didn't think of

I love the red, and wish I could have gotten it. I got what I could with the COVID shortage. I will probably end up wrapping the boat, mostly to protect it but to change the color as well.

I love the red, and wish I could have gotten it. I got what I could with the COVID shortage. I will probably end up wrapping the boat, mostly to protect it but to change the color as well.
What did you get ?

Anybody pick the new warm interior (beige Brown) and like it over Time ???

One other thing to look at and keep in mind when I look at the pictures on the website and I click the two colors back-and-forth is the tower color changes and to me the gray tower seems to match the trim on the windows better? Both look good though. I would be worried a white tower would pick up all kinds of colors and mark up easier from hitting it with wakeboards and stuff getting in and out.

One other thing to look at and keep in mind when I look at the pictures on the website and I click the two colors back-and-forth is the tower color changes and to me the gray tower seems to match the trim on the windows better? Both look good though. I would be worried a white tower would pick up all kinds of colors and mark up easier from hitting it with wakeboards and stuff getting in and out.
That's a good point. Seems like those white towers would have smudge marks and bug guts permanently stained all over them...maybe someone with a white tower can comment whether or not it's really an issue.

The other down side of the blue boat is the dark bottom. Darkly colored lower hulls are much tougher to keep looking nice than white lower hulls, they just show so many little scratches down there. Obviously tons of people have dark colored lower hulls and live with them just fine, but that would be one more downside for me of the blue version.

For me the dark bottom is a plus because i leave the Boat in the water during summer so it will show less

That's a good point. Seems like those white towers would have smudge marks and bug guts permanently stained all over them...maybe someone with a white tower can comment whether or not it's really an issue.

The other down side of the blue boat is the dark bottom. Darkly colored lower hulls are much tougher to keep looking nice than white lower hulls, they just show so many little scratches down there. Obviously tons of people have dark colored lower hulls and live with them just fine, but that would be one more downside for me of the blue version.

My last boat 2015 SX210 was white bottom black top. The white bottom would get yellow and require acid cleaning to look white again and was a pain for me to always keep looking good and white. I’m pretty anal though. My new boar 242XE is black bottom and white top. So much easier to keep looking amazing. No turning yellow and the black always looks sharp in the water even when slightly dirty. I keep the black clean and waxed and it looks amazing to me compared to the white. The white bottom showed every single mark anything stuck to boat or mark and it would show. I’ve heard the black cherry looks amazing in person. I think you would be happiest with that color with the interior you want and the tower gives it a nice look as well with that color!

Actually i looked at this video and it look better than a photo....

i'm a die-hard Yamaha fan .... when i cut myself i bleed blue ?

sometimes the more you look at it the more it grow on you ....

Personally I think the warm interior looks high end! I love it, if I were 51 not 31 that's what I would choose. For now though, need some greens and blues!

I have the 2021 252S - Gray with black cherry bottom and warm interior. LOVE the warm interior - looks classy. Everyone that's seen it in person loves it too. And, as @crains said, I'm ~50 so it works for me...perhaps if I were ~30 I wouldn't love it so much:)

I have the 2021 252S - Gray with black cherry bottom and warm interior. LOVE the warm interior - looks classy. Everyone that's seen it in person loves it too. And, as @crains said, I'm ~50 so it works for me...perhaps if I were ~30 I wouldn't love it so much:)
Ha ha No shade here, promise! I do think it looks awesome and I haven't had the chance to see it in person. Just makes me think between Lexus and Toyota.. let me get that Lexus!

Personally I think the warm interior looks high end! I love it, if I were 51 not 31 that's what I would choose. For now though, need some greens and blues!
I just turn 40 this years.... that's why i got that hesitation!!!!

i guess the more i will keep it the more i'll like it ?

Back