• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 275SD Video

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
NOT my video, Found this video on youtube, thought it was interesting. Its very detailed and 2 hours long, but this guy walks through the entire boat.

I wasn't a fan of the 275 at first, but this is a pretty feature packed family boat for sure.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That’s funny. I just watched that last night. Along with this AR210 low speed maneuverability video.
That's pretty mesmerizing.

My wife thinks I'm crazy watching these random Youtube videos, especially 2 hour ones. I tell her its just part of the reason I know so much about everything!!

I did fast forward through some of the talk about the cleanout plugs and stuff (I understand what they are for) and most of the helm, I've seen plenty of those videos. The engine compartment access is pretty tight in these 275s.

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
The engine compartment is tight. It doesn’t leave much elbow room in those individual engine access covers. The 21 to 25 foot boats have a ton of room under the hood. The 275 is a nice boat, but I wouldn’t want to trailer it everywhere. We travel to different lakes about every other weekend, and it’s usually just my wife and myself. Anything bigger than around 23’ is just too much boat for us.