• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 AR210 Tower Tube Size/Diameter

dclajoie94

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m looking to buy a pair of swivel wakeboard/surfboard racks for my 2022 AR210. Does anyone happen to know what the tube diameter is for the tower? Trying to figure out the size of mount I need but I can’t measure it right now since it’s in storage for the winter.
Also thinking about getting some tower speakers at some point so I’m curious if the diameter is the same throughout the entire tower or not. I’d assume so, but figured I’d ask here to be sure. Thanks in advance!

Jerry Moore

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm also looking for racks for my 2022 AR210 and had the same question. The local dealer said it requires a 1 7/8 (1.875) inch connector. The 2022 AR 210 has 2 posts on the tower and they are different sizes. This connector fits the back post closest to the engine. I also measured the back post at a circumference of 6.0 inches which would translate to 1.90 inches in diameter to confirm.

dclajoie94

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm also looking for racks for my 2022 AR210 and had the same question. The local dealer said it requires a 1 7/8 (1.875) inch connector. The 2022 AR 210 has 2 posts on the tower and they are different sizes. This connector fits the back post closest to the engine. I also measured the back post at a circumference of 6.0 inches which would translate to 1.90 inches in diameter to confirm.
Thanks!!

boudinboat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
would love to know the answer to this. I have 2022 ar250 but I believe it’s the same size tower

IceMan711

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My recent experience: I went with the Reborn tower that comes with multiple adjustment inserts for tower diameter. I could absolutely not get it to stop rotating on me, despite plenty or torque, and some very creative solutions (even adhesives). A couple weeks ago I drilled a small hole through it and installed a rivet. Rock solid now! How your experience goes smoother than mine. =)