• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha 212XE

UnfixedPyle

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
First boat, first jet boat and I'm super excited. Picked it up yesterday and got it broken in. So far this forum has been super insightful in helping me figure things out. I'm sure I will be asking a ton of more questions as I learn more. 20211008_121539.jpg

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats !! She is a beauty. You are going to love the boat and appreciate all the forum members helping spend your $$s on upgrades.

Seattle_Phaeton

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for posting the picture. Looks sharp!
Congratulations.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome...Congrats! Nice truck and boat! The boat color is sharp.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Have a order in for one should come first quarter. How do you like it and did you have to pay too price I did 😞

UnfixedPyle

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Have a order in for one should come first quarter. How do you like it and did you have to pay too price I did 😞
I love it so far!!! Put a decent amount of hours on it before it got too cold (although it is going to be 75 on Friday so I might take it out). I had to pay MSRP like any other Yamaha boat but that seems to be how it goes. I just can't wait until spring when the water warms up so we can enjoy all the water sports.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yea MSRP with the X the wake booster came with the boat correct. Hope mine comes in and it’s the right color hoping for the black like yours.