• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 26 - July 30, 2023

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Summer is here, it’s time to start thinking about Shelbyville. We have sponsors again this year, and would like to do shirts as well. If you want to join in the fun, please respond so I can add you to the list of who’s coming and we can get an estimate for shirts as well.

Who’s coming?

Confirmed:
- @Yamagirl, @Brian eilrich - Wed-Sun- Lithia Resort #3&#4
- @SCP1 - Wed - Mon - Lithia Lincoln Log #5
- @OB WI - Wed - Mon - Lithia Resort
- @CAP44 - Thu - Sun - White Pine Cabin # 2
- @BigAbe75 - Wed - Sun - Lithia
- @midwest22
- @oramac
- @Nickp98
- @DennyB
- @Bizywk
- @jacoviii
- @JC6275

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wed to Sun at Lithia Resort. In our camper again by the playground.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
If we do it will likely be a smaller crew on a last minute kinda deal. Colleen is due with our little surprise at the end of June, so if anything I’ll try and sneak down for the weekend with a couple of the kids.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man......You guys scheduled on the oldests birthday again.......Let me see what I can do.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
P.S. I miss you Abe!
Lol - miss you guys too. I’ll even make my rum punch if you come down. Unfortunately, I think it was Colleen that really liked it, though.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Man......You guys scheduled on the oldests birthday again.......Let me see what I can do.
Same weekend as my anniversary, too. Momma just has to realize that boating takes the higher priority. She can have party for the oldest anytime. Lol

(Yeah, I can talk tough. 😂)

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe Mary and I are gonna come out again. Not sure about any of our kids, but maybe. We'll probably camp again.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If we do it will likely be a smaller crew on a last minute kinda deal. Colleen is due with our little surprise at the end of June, so if anything I’ll try and sneak down for the weekend with a couple of the kids.
Moved you too confirmed, your coming!:winkingthumbsup"

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

mdjay1129

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
this looks like it would be a blast and only 3 hours away. how pricey are the cabins hotels etc.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are not going to be able to make it to the gathering this year due to a new job, 0 vacation time and a 12hr drive to Shelbyville. For this season we are going to be boating in the waters close to home. Even though we were only able to attend the gathering once we still had a blast, met some great people and definitely going to be envious of all that do get to attend.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We are not going to be able to make it to the gathering this year due to a new job, 0 vacation time and a 12hr drive to Shelbyville. For this season we are going to be boating in the waters close to home. Even though we were only able to attend the gathering once we still had a blast, met some great people and definitely going to be envious of all that do get to attend.
It was great to meet you and your crew!

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My schedule is crazy busy so in regards to a rafting permit would anyone be willing to take this on?

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
My schedule is crazy busy so in regards to a rafting permit would anyone be willing to take this on?
Do we really need one? Maybe smaller groups tied up will get us past this hassle?

supernova

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hey all! This is my husband, @midwest22, and my first Shelbyville trip and we're very much looking forward to it. We met @SCP1 last year shortly after we bought our boat and he's been super helpful to us first time boat owners.

We're bringing some friends with us and thought it would be fun to have some theme days while we're there. Feel free to join in the fun!

Friday: Malibu Barbie
Saturday: America