• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 26 - July 30, 2023

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good news, Jen said she is doing this!
Does she need any info? We used to have to provide boat registration numbers didn’t we?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Does she need any info? We used to have to provide boat registration numbers didn’t we?
We only need info if you have a new boat and new numbers, as I have prior years info.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We only need info if you have a new boat and new numbers, as I have prior years info.
I know @Nickp98 has a new boat. Lol

I should be good, despite a friend or two trying to spend my money for me. ;)

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looking forward to being there with you folks again this year! It's always a great time.
We'll be there a few days early through the weekend. Staying at Lithia Resorts

456493C5-63B9-4426-A6D4-61D7929F25DF.jpeg20220730_195214.jpgIMG_20220730_153831017_HDR 2.jpg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is there a schedule for the event? Reserved group night at Mexican restaurant or anything?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is there a schedule for the event? Reserved group night at Mexican restaurant or anything?
We will order Pizza as a group on Friday night at the main area. We did this last year everyone placed there order separately on like Thursday (I think) and then they delivered it all together. We plan to go up north for lunch on Friday, anyone who wants to join can. We planned on grilling a couple nights and then maybe going down to the Marina for a night. If you want to do the Mexican thing I think that would be great as well. Maybe Thursday night?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
In regards to locations, most likely Coon Creek on Thursday, 5 (also if I recall just south of 5 is pretty cool maybe we should do this instead of 5, I stumbled across this a few years ago) on Friday after lunch, 3 on Saturday, and Coon Creek on Sunday. This could change based on weather, however I think this is a good starting plan. If you have any other ideas let me know and we could change this as well.IMG_8925.pngIMG_8927.pngIMG_8926.pngIMG_8928.png

Last edited:

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
The wife and I may try to run down on Friday, it will be a 1 day adventure for us. Dis you guys land on area 5 for friday?

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We'll be there Wednesday through Sunday camping at site 35. We also have a slip reserved at the marina.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
The wife and I may try to run down on Friday, it will be a 1 day adventure for us. Dis you guys land on area 5 for friday?
I will PM you my phone number, feel free to give me a call. Also if anyone wants my phone number PM me so you can find us. I feel like I have most of your numbers but there is a few I don’t have. Also you may want to do this before you are on the water as I don’t get great reception in regards to get on the forum (I do get reception to get texts and calls).

Last edited:

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey, all! Excited for a little R&R this weekend. We will be at Lithia rooms three and four Wednesday to Sunday. Thanks so much for doing the rafting permit Jen! The theme days sound super fun. (We will try to channel our inner Barbie🥰) great meeting you and your family Babin, we will miss you this year! We are packing some yard games, feel free to pack some as well.

Thursday night, we will have yard games, (we’re bringing Jenga but don’t use it as fire wood this year🤣) s’mores, glow sticks for littles and an informal meet and greet hanging out by the fire.

Friday cruise up the lake for lunch, water sports, tie up and pizzas for dinner under gazebo. Games, raffles, fire to follow. (I will be getting a hold of the pizza place to let them know there will be multiple individual family orders going to the same place) Malibu Barbie theme night

Saturday water sports, tie up. Water games/relays, bring paddle boards, kayaks, other water blow up toys🤷‍♀️ America theme.

I think I got it all?
…time to pack, see you all there!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Is anyone aware of a room booked that someone is canceling for Friday? either at Lithia or Gregory's? We will try to stay Friday night and head home early Saturday.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lithia just called, just a gentle reminder rooms will not be ready until after 3 PM. If you are going to arrive later than their office hours(6 pm) , please give them a call to arrange key pick up.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hopefully a few pics will be shared soon.