• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 27 - July 31 2022

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Happy 15th Shelbyville Family! We have all had some memorable times (good or bad) these past few years but the constant is getting together with our water loving friends and leaving our worries on the shore for a while.

It's time to start thinking about SHELBYVILLE again! To our new members, we welcome you and cannot wait to make amazing memories on and off the water. We are confident you will make this a priority in your summer adventures. This will be our 5th year attending and second year planning the event. I really struggled last year keeping up with responding to people's questions/posts on here so Scott (SCP1) is going to post this and is now our amazing computer guru…Go Scott Go! Ok just to be clear I am far from a computer guru.., however I am on the site, lol (SCP1). Abe and Jen (BigAbe75) are also part of the planning team and without them, this event wouldn’t be what it is-so I thank you SO much for all you do behind the scenes. With that being said, if you would like to participate behind the scenes or have any suggestions please feel free to contact one of us. Truly looking forward to another great year, now bring on the sun! ~Yamagirl

The Place: Lake Shelbyville, Illinois
The Dates: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - Sunday, July 31, 2022

In the past, most of the participants have stayed at Lithia Resort ( Lithia Resort Home Page ) which is 1/4 mile from a public launch and the Lithia Springs Marina (Lithia Springs Marina Lake Shelbyville Shelbyville IL ), where you can rent a slip for the weekend (NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS). We will keep the running list of committed crews within this first post.

Confirmed:

- @Yamagirl, @Brian eilrich - Wed-Sun- Lithia Resort #3&#4
- @SCP1 - Wed - Mon - Lithia Lincoln Log #5
- @RiverRat - Thu - Mon - Lincoln Log Cabin #4
- @oramac - Thu - Sun - Campsite 33 at Lithia Springs campground
- @Babin Farms - Thu - Sun - Lithia
- @OB WI - Wed - Mon - Lithia Resort
- @CAP44 - Thu - Sun - White Pine Cabin #2 & Cedar Cabin
- @Bizywk - Lithia Resort #10-Sun - Sun
-@DennyB - Lithia Resort Thu - Sun
@aarons1k Lincoln Log Cabin #6
@pumps and hose

Boaters we assume will attend based on 2021 attendance (let me know if I should move you to Confirmed and what your 2022 accommodations are):

Tentative:

@drdcardetailing
3 - @Speedling - camping site 1 Fri-Sun
7 - @2kwik4u
9 - @JC6275 - Thu - Sun - Lithia Resort #5
10 - @scot71
11 - @bobbie
15 - @JCampbell -fri-sun
16 - @trace - Own House
17 - @MutherTucker Sun - Sun - Own House-
18 - @yam230 Thu - Sun - Lithia Vaca Rental-
19 - @Don & Leslie Barton Thu - Sun - Our Old House
20 - @Nickp98 - Thu - Sun @ Lithia Red Oak Cabin #1
21 - Melinda and Shawn (friend's of MutherTucker) - Wed - Sun???? - Own House
22 - @Wake08 - Sun-Sun-Houseboat-
23 - Darren & Ivanna (jcampbell's inlaws)
24 - @Milwmarc - Lithia Motel Room 12-
25 - @RxH2O - Wed - Sun - Lithia Motel #7
26 - USER=40]@Impelled[/USER][/USER]
27 - @Scott Huse & @Teri Huse-Wed-Sun-Blue Spruce Cabin-
28 - @007
29 - @Blkrvrbart - Sun - own home
30 - @buckbuck - Wed - Sun - Cedar Cabin
31 - @Cody Johnson - ??
32 - @Nathan Bryant - Fri - Sunday - Gregory's
34 - @Lynn Owens - Own Home-
35 - @Boat Crazy - Wed - Sun - Lithia Motel #2
36 - @Sheboat - Wed - Sun - Lincoln log #7
37 - Bill W- Wed - Sun - Lincoln log #7
38 - @CarFanatic -??
39 - @IndySmittyYammi -??
40 - @Tim Piroli -??
41 - @Walt McCree -??

Last edited:

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will not be able to attend this year. We will have our camper at Table Rock Lake for the summer. Hope you all have fun.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Table Rock for us also

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are IN. We reserved campsite 33 at Lithia Springs campground, and we have a slip reserved at the marina Thursday-Sunday. Looking forward to it!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@RiverRat. Yes we do need to get together, hopefully on the water but one land is fine too. Most weekends we will be at table rock from May to 2nd weekend in sept.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We will not be able to attend this year. We will have our camper at Table Rock Lake for the summer. Hope you all have fun.
Gonna miss you guys! Table rock is beautiful, enjoy!!

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi everyone! I chatted with Lithia Springs yesterday and they want to release all of the rooms on hold by the end of this weekend. If you have not confirmed your reservation please do so by April 24 so you do not have to sleep in your boat🤣

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Good morning! This is your last chance to get a hold of Lithia Springs to confirm your reservation, before they release all the rooms on hold. Looking forward to another awesome trip.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Happy Monday everyone!(is that even a thing😵💫) Just a reminder Lithia Springs is releasing all unconfirmed rooms today. Please touch base with her if you are unsure if you are confirmed or not. Thanks!

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We're confirmed. Reservations placed last year for 24th through the 31st. Can't wait to see you all again!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey everyone! I've Been busy! I haven't Even been on forums lately with everything going on. We haven't Planned any vacation time this year at all and my wife picked up a HUGE order and party to work that weekend I believe. I MAY come down with just the kids but they don't exactly load the boat too well yet. So we will see! It will be last second planning at its finest for me which is not my style but apparently With most jobs having employee shortages my wife and i have been picking up all the slack. Which means we are due for a vacation too so we shall see!

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We are about a month out, hard too believe. If you are coming let me know as I need to get the ball rolling on the rafting permit.