• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 27 - July 31 2022

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Sorry I didn’t get anything to n the shirts is there a link we would want to get 6.
No link we are doing this the old fashion way, lol. I’m not sure, let me check what sizes do you need?

Last edited:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Tick-Tock!
Okay boating family, here is the tentative schedule for Shelbyville 2022 Midwest Jet Boaters!
Thursday-tie up area 2, off the water bring a chair, hang out around cabin 5, get your shirts and say hi to all the old and new faces!

Friday-tie up area 5. S’mores, raffles and game night in the shelter near room 4. Our family will be ordering pizza from Monicals (217-774-4100) I know I will not feel like grilling after a day of fun on the water. If you choose to order pizza for your family from there, we can all chat about that at a later time and maybe make it easier on the driver to have it all delivered at once. Lithia said they have really good “family pleasers” with pizza, salad,breadsticks etc.

Saturday-tie up area 3, paddleboard relays or if you have any other ideas for water games that would be great!

As always, Greggorys next door to Lithia has an amazing breakfast! Amazing!!! We hit it a couple times in our stay-you won’t be disappointed! The shirts are super cool this year and so is the group going-so excited to unplug and get waterlogged 🥰

Last but certainly not least-our sponsors are amazing-we thank you!!! Jetboat Pilot, Lithia Springs Resort, Jewls Custom we appreciate you! You help bring families together in such a fun way!

see you all on the water real soon🥰
I know OB WI and I are bringing kids kayaks as well. If a few more show up we could have kid races as well. I know I’m not excited to bring it, but the kids love them.

Nathan Bryant

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Checking in…. It’s been a while. We’ll be there as we are every weekend. We’re on A Dock at the Lythia Springs Marina. Catch up with you guys on the water or flag us down. New Mastercraft X26 (Blue & silver flake).

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If anyone is going to cancel their trip this year or has one of the larger slips and wants to share, I’m looking for a boat slip. Lithia never responded to our slip email back when we reserved and the wife called to check on things and there are none available now. Not that big of a deal but if I can find one it would be great.
Did you try Dockwa? That marina doesn't accept slip reservations directly. I think we're in a short slip but I'll check Wed when we arrive. If there's room, I'll give you a shout.

A ramp is easily within walking distance to that marina. If you have to pull out every day, you could probably fuel on land. Might even be a cheaper strategy. The marina is advertising gas at $6.40/gal Gas buddy is currently listing station gas in that area at more than $2 less/gal. $4.29

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry to be late to the conversation, and sorry we missed the T-shirt ordering, but we just got back from a houseboat trip on Dale Hollow. That being said, silly question time.
What is "area 5" and "area 3"? We'll be there sometime Thursday morning/early afternoon. We have a slip reserved at the marina, but otherwise know very little (nothing) about the location.
My wife and I will be there the whole time. My daughter, stepson, and my stepson's father may or may not join at different times, so our numbers may fluctuate throughout the event. Looking forward to it, nontheless.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The lake has mile markers, with mile 1 being right by Lithia, going up as you head north. In Area 3 stay to the right of the mile marker and go through the sort of S curve, we usually tie up in the bay on the north side of the boat launch. Area 5 is a no wake cove to the east of the main lake. We’ll probably be back in there a little ways.538BF62B-5372-43E1-80F8-52CE452641A8.jpeg

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You guys will obtain hero status in my eyes when you have more than the capacity of your boat and depend on friends at Shelbyville to get them on the lake.:)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am still trying to get accustom to there not being a blue boat behind that truck. I hope that white one is treating you good.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Me too! Just loved the 212X in blue but this 242X has SO much storage (I can pack even heavier now🤣) and we were able to really enjoy the under water lighting in table rock. Just wow! Gonna miss you guys this year Buck!

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We're here, and in slip D. *snicker*. We are in site 33. Kids bailed, and it's just my wife and I, so we may have some extra space on the boat, if needed. :DIMG_20220727_170014573_HDR.jpg

Last edited: