• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Shelbyville Friends and Family Gathering, July 29-Aug 2

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We’re also going to cancel this year. Always my favorite trip of the summer. Looking forward to a huge comeback for 2021!

Bittersweet though, as we’re taking this opportunity to head to Table Rock instead.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We’re also going to cancel this year. Always my favorite trip of the summer. Looking forward to a huge comeback for 2021!

Bittersweet though, as we’re taking this opportunity to head to Table Rock instead.
You're going to Table Rock that's awesome. We are there Wednesday to Sunday

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wife and I are still discussing, but it looks like we may do Shelbyville at Labor Day and go over to Patoka in Indiana during these days and hang out with @scot71

@2kwik4u - you were a maybe for Shelbyville, would you do Patoka at some point that weekend?

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Canceling as well and heading to Florida. See you guys in 2021.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wife and I are still discussing, but it looks like we may do Shelbyville at Labor Day and go over to Patoka in Indiana during these days and hang out with @scot71

@2kwik4u - you were a maybe for Shelbyville, would you do Patoka at some point that weekend?
Yea, I will probably be up at some point that weekend. Can't commit to a travel weekend, but we're good for a day trip.

4th grade starts on Monday of that weekend.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry...add Morgan and I to the list to cancel. Our kids are flying in to Texas right in the middle of Shelbyville trip. I'll see everyone in 2021! Lithia resort has an opening.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We will be going to lake pointe resort in russell springs KY. We will be meeting up with Jerry and Linda and possibly others! There is also a KOA campground next door so it is very much like lithia. Cumberland is much much larger and clearer and you can always find your own finger of the lake to surf.

Impelled

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are going to Cumberland along with the Clarks too. Sunday to Sunday at a place we go to a lot. LakePointe Resort. Also, Some of Linda’s junior high friends will be there at the same time. Here’s a link to the place. We will probably get there a day before 👍

He’s got some rooms left, he’s waiting for calls from the Yamaha group😎

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We have canceled also but, 2021 we saved are booking.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
As stated above by @Impelled , we will be canceling this year. We are looking forward to 2021. We have never been to Cumberland, so definitely looking forward to checking it out there!! Everyone have a great year!!!!

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hated to do it, but I canceled our reservation yesterday.
Next year is gonna be epic. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Last edited:

CAP44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

We will be at Table Rock visiting family Jul 2-6, staying near Indian Point. Let me know if any of you are around.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Will be leaving next week for Lake Cumberland but missing the @Shelbyville group! I hope you are all free from coronavirus and enjoy your summer!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20180726_164350_0.jpg
The 2 smoke rocket this day last year i believe

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Kind of bummed that we are not getting ready to leave for Shelbyville this year :( . We will miss everyone until next year!